Rob Adelman

Default R-880 observations

I have the Roland R880 reverb now and got a chance to spend a little
time with it last night. I am finding it to be pretty consistent with
what everybody has said about it. It is a programming nightmare though I
am starting to get the hang of it. This is not your typical preset kind
of box. Just to get 2 different sounds happening (there are 2 stereo
engines) takes a whole lot of doing. But as far as sound, wow! This
reverb sounds amazing. I haven't heard all the high end units out there,
but i can't imagine it gets much better than this. These rooms sounds
really do sound like real rooms. Very cool.

-Rob