Bill Poston

Default Where can I find old version of Cooledit

Hello,

Some years ago I had a copy of a program cooledit.exe that was free.
It had a protection that a couple of the program didn't work.

I have lost all my old files. Can't find it anywhere.

What I can find is CoolEdit Pro 2000 and it is loaded with ad ware and
spy ware.

Cany anone help me.

Thanks.

Bill

poston(at)comcast.net

Dracon

Well, I just did a search on e-bay and found at least three old
CoolEdit Pro (not 2000)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Not that it helps you but the link I put on here is for Cool Edit Pro 2
(not sure if it's the same).

S O'Neill

Bill Poston wrote:
Hello,

Some years ago I had a copy of a program cooledit.exe that was free.
It had a protection that a couple of the program didn't work.

I have lost all my old files. Can't find it anywhere.

What I can find is CoolEdit Pro 2000 and it is loaded with ad ware and
spy ware.

Cany anone help me.

Thanks.

Was it ce2k or ce96?
kjur

hi!
there is old 1.53 version, also cool 95 and 2000 version:
http://193.125.152.107/pub/windows/sound/
cheers
g,