Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Controling playback speed (novice inquiry)

I'd like to slow down the play back speed on my MP3 recordings to half
speed in order to help learn performance music licks.

I use only MusicMatch and Windows media now.

Anyway to half speed playback on these.....

Or any free download programs which would allow me to do this?

Thanks.

Hank