peter I

Default F/S: *Reduced* Sony STR-DE845 5.1/DTS Home Theater Reciever $320! In Toronto

I'm selling a mint Sony Dolby Digital/DTS reciever due to the upgrade
bug. Yes, I've only had it for 2 years and much to my wife's chagrin,
want to get a bigger reciever. Bought in 1999 and at the time it was
the 2nd highest in Sony's line. Here's a link with the specs
http://sudhian.dealtime.com/xPF-Sony_STR_DE845
100 watts x 5, DD, DTS, 24 excellent DSP modes, LED universal remote
and all manuals included. bought for $650. will sell for $320. OBO.
cell# 647 293-2785