Posted to rec.audio.tech
SA

Default M-audio Delta 1010LT Problem

Hi all,
Suddently i got a strange problem with my m-audio delta 1010lt.
When i listen music, using the normal connection as i always did, stereo out
1/2, sound is bad and lower and i can feel that both channels aren't well
mixed but happend something like cutting. For example I can hear only music
with little few of voice or just voice with few music.
If I try to listen for example only the left channel, I heard it perfectly
with clear and normal sound but its listened on both channels and not only
on the left.
Anybody can help me?
It means my delta1010Lt is dead or what? I already wrote to the seller
explaining the problem, cause at me seems something bad.
I already tried to reinstall driver, remove the card and put on another pci
but I still have the same problem.
Thanks to all who can give me some info.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger

"SA" wrote in message
Hi all,

Suddently i got a strange problem with my m-audio delta 1010lt.
When i listen music, using the normal connection as i always did, stereo
out
1/2, sound is bad and lower and i can feel that both channels aren't well
mixed but happend something like cutting. For example I can hear only
music
with little few of voice or just voice with few music.
If I try to listen for example only the left channel, I heard it perfectly
with clear and normal sound but its listened on both channels and not only
on the left.
Anybody can help me?

The usual troubleshooting procedures for problems like these involve
substitution.

So, how are the other 6 analog outputs?

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Peter Larsen

SA wrote:

Hi all,
Suddently i got a strange problem with my m-audio delta 1010lt.
When i listen music, using the normal connection as i always did, stereo out
1/2, sound is bad and lower and i can feel that both channels aren't well
mixed but happend something like cutting. For example I can hear only music
with little few of voice or just voice with few music.
If I try to listen for example only the left channel, I heard it perfectly
with clear and normal sound but its listened on both channels and not only
on the left.
Anybody can help me?

Please describe how you listen, stereo or mono, since you say "both
channels aren't well mixeed".

It means my delta1010Lt is dead or what? I already wrote to the seller
explaining the problem, cause at me seems something bad.
I already tried to reinstall driver, remove the card and put on another pci
but I still have the same problem.
Thanks to all who can give me some info.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
SA

Please describe how you listen, stereo or mono, since you say "both
channels aren't well mixeed".

Luckily it was just big fear...soundcard is ok, i had troubles with
headphone adaptor! When i tried it was night and i could not try with
monitors.
Everythings ok.