Default Lucky find

I live near an old RCA factory.
I found this http://dfpresource.org/rca_tube_bigbox.jpg in a dumpster!
It's probably a promotional item, it's just a big cardboard box. It's a
bit warped from humidity, but otherwise looks like it has never been
opened.
Has anyone ever seen something like this?
PS: The RCA building is now a bunch of offices, lofts, etc...

BEAR

I live near an old RCA factory.
I found this
http://dfpresource.org/rca_tube_bigbox.jpg in a dumpster!
It's probably a promotional item, it's just a big cardboard box. It's a
bit warped from humidity, but otherwise looks like it has never been
opened.
Has anyone ever seen something like this?
PS: The RCA building is now a bunch of offices, lofts, etc...

Yes... this is/was and advertising box that was given to tube dealers
for their showrooms. Frequently seen on top shelves or hung from the
ceiling. Although RCA did make some big-ass tubes and probably did have
some suitable boxes for them as well.

Where are you? In Camden or Sommerville?

_-_-bear

Hi,
I'm in Montreal, you can barely make out "Canada" on the bottom of the
box, and it says Montreal before.
Is this a rare item? Can I open it up?

xrongor

i remember when windows95 came out, we got these large promotional boxes.
couple snips with the scissors for arms and one for my head and i made a
halloween costume out of it g

that looks a little smaller, but i bet a kid would fit!

randy

ups.com...