Handywired

Default DAE-9060 error on Pro Tools LE: anyone else?

It's driving me crazy; it's driving me nuts. (best Burroughs voice) :-/

It won't let me use the rig as a simple recording device without some headache.
Hit record, get the error. Go to Hardware Setups, adjust the Buffer size, and
it usually works for that attempt at least. This is not a capacity issue; when
it isn't glitching I can record 8 tracks of 24/96K simultaneously, or playback
16 tracks of the same with lots of plugins. I don't have the hardware to
record more than the 8 tracks at a time (in digital, anyway), but the bug will
occur recording one track at 16/44.1.

Hardware is G4 800-mhz desktop machine with 512K RAM. Lacie hard drive. OSX
10.2.1. PT LE 6.2.1.

Digidesign has been no help so far, in addition to being very hard to get ahold
of. 20 miunutes on hold seems to be the norm, in order to get someone who
can't even tell me what DAE-9060 ****ing MEANS!!! Much less tell me how to
make this POS work.

-jeff

For Sale: Pro Tools Software TDM and Plugins Joe Mc Marketplace 0 October 19th 04 12:50 AM
Pro tools Ilok Plug ins Mark Pro Audio 0 September 8th 04 07:41 PM
Help with Pro Tools 5.1 on a G4 Lee Pembleton Pro Audio 8 May 22nd 04 10:14 PM
Help with Pro Tools 5.1 on a G4 Lee Pembleton Pro Audio 0 May 21st 04 10:27 PM
ProTools 6.2.2, DAE Error -9060 John Gillilan Pro Audio 2 December 15th 03 05:52 PM