Accessory Section 8

Default Transformer use-determining what it will do

An excellent book:

Practical Transformer Design Handbook (Hardcover)
by Eric Lowdon
(2 customer reviews)

Availability: Available from these sellers.

2 used & new available from $180.00
Other Editions List Price Price Other Offers
Paperback (1st ed) $23.95 1 used & new from $125.00

Product Details

* Hardcover: 389 pages
* Publisher: Tab Books; 2nd edition (January, 1989)
* Language: English
* ISBN: 0830632123
* Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 7.8 x 9.8 inches
* Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds.
* Average Customer Review: based on 2 reviews. (Write a review.)
* Amazon.com Sales Rank:
Today: #1,128,332 in Books
Yesterday: #1,123,421 in Books
(Publishers and authors: improve your sales)
* Other Editions: Paperback (1st ed) | All Editions

Customers interested in Practical Transformer Design Handbook may also
be interested in

* Transformer
Complete Transformer Systems Experts In Electrical Loads & More!
www.solaheviduty.com

* 110220volts.com
110V & 220V 50 HZ 60 HZ Voltage Converters Power Transform
www.110220volts.com

* Transformers & Inductors
Find Makers and Sellers of Transformers and Inductors
www.business.com

Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
Excellent hands on guide to transformer design, September 6, 2001
Reviewer: A reader
This is the standard by which all other practical transformer design
guides are judged. It uses a simple step by step approach to introduce
the user to basic design. It then expands the scope to include
effeciency, temperture rise, pulse tx design, power, current tx, and
many others. Written in a manner that is accessible to those with basic
high school algebra and physics experience,it is also an excellent
reference for those who are trained EE's.

Was this review helpful to you? YesNo (Report this)

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
How to wind a functioning transformer for the neophyte, April 20, 1998
Reviewer: A reader
If your not an BSEE but have a basic background in electricity this is
a good book 4 you, especially if you need a simple but custom
transformer, or wish to learn the basics of xformer design...this book
shows you with the step by step approach to design and fabrication of
your own transformers. It sure helped me. I am sorry to see it out of
print but cherish the fact that I have a copy on my bookshelf!