matt98761

Default Hyundai Sante Fe Front Doors

I'm about to get my whole system installed, and I had a question about
the whether or not it's neccessary to get a kick panel for my front
doors. I'm putting the CDT HD62's in the front door, with the tweeter
in the stock pillar location. Also, the image enhancement kit will go
in the very front pillars pointed toward the windshield. At this
point, the stock 6.5" locations are pointed pretty much straight on
toward my legs. What would you do in this situation? The tweeters are
already ear level in the pillars, so is it necessary for the midbasses
to be angled also. The rest of the system goes as follows: 2 Infinity
Perfect 10.1 SVC in Obcon sealed box powered by a Bazooka EL1500(500
watts RMS into 2ohm mono), Eclipse 3242 powering the front stage and
rear fill(probably a CDT coax). Sony MPX-CD30 with a half DIN
Soundstream 5 band parametric with master, sub, and aux level controls.
Oh yeah, hushmat or fatmat everywhere! Thanks for the advice....Matt