DutchGuy

Default FS: Rockford Fosgate 15" DVC subwoofer in beautiful ported carpeted box

15 inch Rockford Fosgate Punch Power DVC subwoofer in beautiful
carpeted box with removable grill....ready for your trunk.

Guaranteed to rock your body - the dimensions of the box are exact to
what the sub's specs call for. This hits low frequencies with accuracy
and power.

$250 obo. Will deliver in NYC area or ship.

A picture of the box with the grill off can be found at the following
link:

http://a.im.craigslist.org/4F/rz/7lP...wSRRjixPxv.jpg

The manual for this sub can be found at the following link on Rockford
Fosgate's site:

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftec...werDVC_MAN.pdf