jeff

Default converting files from sdII to aif in protools?

hi,
So I've gotten myself into a fix and am wondering if anyone can
suggest anything that I've been overlooking. I just finished
recording a band where we did everything to tape and then transferred
all the tracks into protools, so the band could take the basics home
and overdub on their logic system. Initially they thought that using
sdII files would be the way to go, so we recorded everything as sdII
files. Then they brought them home only to find that logic wouldn't
accept sdIIs, only aif or wav files. A stupid mistake, but what's
done is done.
So I'm wondering if there's a way for me to convert the files to aif
or wav in protools in order for them to be useful to them at home in
logic. I'd just do the transfers again, but it's was a rigorous
process (16 tracks, 8 at a time and then synced back up) and they've
also already started editing them in protools at one of the bandmates
house (but have to use the logic system for the bulk of the work, due
to the sluggishness of their protools system).

Anyway, so a more concise of my big question is: Is there a way to
bulk convert file formats in protools 6.4? I haven't been able to
find a thing, so any help would be huge.

thanks in advance

jeff