Default O.T. Something of interest for Diabetics

http://www.ba.ars.usda.gov/research/cinnamon.html

Mike Gilmour

" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.ba.ars.usda.gov/research/cinnamon.html

Very interesting thanks though I wish I'd known about this a bit earlier on
today. I was taking part in a seminar by Life Scan, manufacturers of
diabetic strips.

Mike

"Mike Gilmour" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.ba.ars.usda.gov/research/cinnamon.html

Very interesting thanks though I wish I'd known about this a bit earlier
on today. I was taking part in a seminar by Life Scan, manufacturers of
diabetic strips.

Mike

I cam across it by accident. My wife brought home a circular from our local
supermarket that included an article about the effects of cinnamon on blood
sugar, which I checked out when I got a chance to go on line.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
http://www.monitor.net/monitor/0002a/frogproject.html

Whay's the deal? You looking for some sort of aid for your family, or did
you just want to show your family pictures?