Ken Drescher

Default Cerwin Vega 12" 2-way Speakers

Cerwin-Vega U-12 Speakers, $149pr

Image: http://members.aol.com/KDresch/v-12.html

The classic Cerwin-Vega system. Floor standing, 2-way with huge 12" woofer and
horn loaded tweeter. Cerwin Vega's have a reputation of high efficiency systems
that are designed to play loud. This is one of their imposing speaker systems.
Very high in efficiency. The "rock lovers" speaker system. Good for rap and
other dynamic music. Nice bass and screaming highs for some good vibes.

You don't find many speaker systems in this price range with a cast alloy
basket for the woofer. High frequency driver is protected internally on
overloads (push button circuit breaker). High frequency contour control.
Cabinets show some minor wear as do grills but overall decent cosmetically and
fully functional with original drivers. Woofer has just been expertly refoamed
for many more years service. Original HED grill badges.

These listed for $300 pr. from 1977-81. Only $149 pr. plus shipping and $10
packing fee. (36lbs net, 45lbs gross each)

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.