Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Peter Peter is offline

Default Sony SCD-XA5400ES CD Player

I wonder if anyone has had an opportunity to audition this new Sony CD
player, especially with standard "Redbook" CDs? According to some of the
reviews it is supposed to be outstandingly good.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
James Smith James Smith is offline

"Peter" wrote :

I wonder if anyone has had an opportunity to audition this new Sony CD
player, especially with standard "Redbook" CDs? According to some of the
reviews it is supposed to be outstandingly good.

This CD player is fit for a king. According to the Sony web site, the
outputs are literally plated in gold!

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 19 Apr, 19:41, "James Smith" wrote:

This CD player is fit for a king. According to the Sony web site, the
outputs are literally plated in gold!

--

Jim Smith

relax on your matching throne
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2055/...0fc259f2dc.jpg
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote :

This CD player is fit for a king. According to the Sony web site, the
outputs are literally plated in gold!

relax on your matching throne
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2055/...0fc259f2dc.jpg

A hole in the ground is sufficient for me. Here's what you would no doubt
demand, if you were filthy rich. You can probably count the number of
children you are "killing" in accordance to the number of dumps you take.
http://www.bornrich.org/entry/high-t...-250000-euros/

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 19 Apr, 20:40, "James Smith" wrote:
wrote :

This CD player is fit for a king. According to the Sony web site, the
outputs are literally plated in gold!

relax on your matching throne
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2055/...0fc259f2dc.jpg

A hole in the ground is sufficient for me.

As long as you have a steady supply of $1,000 checks.

Sony CD player problem Engineer Tech 3 May 21st 05 03:19 AM
Sony XES-Z50 cd player... Tommy Car Audio 0 September 19th 04 07:26 PM
FS: Sony CDP-707ESD cd player tap1n Marketplace 0 June 1st 04 09:15 PM
FS: Sony 507esd cd player $50 John Richards Marketplace 1 September 21st 03 05:58 AM
WTB: Sony CDP-750 CD Player [email protected] General 0 August 4th 03 10:43 PM