Spectra Sonics console

Old January 24th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Spectra Sonics console

How were the newer spectrasonics consoles that have ic's in them
compare to the real early ones. I am buying one that had the channels
pulled out when it was stored some 10+ years ago. This console still
uses triad transformers as well. The eq section is model 502. Any pre
maintenance I should do before putting her back together and firing it
up?