how good are these speakers?

Old August 1st 19, 03:47 AM posted to rec.audio.tech

Default how good are these speakers?

I would advice to to buy the surround foam in an electronic part store which would not be very expensive and see I. YouTube video how to fix it. In local store you can get the surrounds for less than 10 bucks and buy a adhesive cement tube in dollar store.
I have done it several times and it's the best solution. You won't regret
Trust me.

How to choose good speakers? Bardolator Audio Opinions 2 August 26th 05 04:07 PM
Are these car speakers any good? Rory Calhoun Car Audio 4 April 28th 05 07:52 PM
good 6.5 speakers Todd Kieffer Car Audio 1 March 29th 04 09:50 PM
good 6.5 speakers EFFENDI Car Audio 0 March 16th 04 07:40 AM
which 2.0 computer speakers look good and sound good? jen Audio Opinions 0 March 10th 04 07:55 AM