AES Show Report

Old November 20th 19, 04:19 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default AES Show Report

As always....

https://positive-feedback.com/show-reports/aes-ny-2019/

And as a special bonus, the Capitol Audiofest....

https://positive-feedback.com/show-r...9-photo-essay/
Old November 20th 19, 08:32 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message ...

As always....

https://positive-feedback.com/show-reports/aes-ny-2019/

And as a special bonus, the Capitol Audiofest....

https://positive-feedback.com/show-r...9-photo-essay/

Thank you for posting these. Always look forward to this time of year!

Poly

Old November 20th 19, 10:24 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers[_2_]

Thanks for the report. I missed the memo about Alteros going bust. Too
bad, but I guess the people who buy wireless mic systems are more
concerned about range than robustness. Too bad they couldn't provide both.

Old November 21st 19, 12:11 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

From the report:

"Grandmaster Flash, and I was prepared to dismiss his presentation
but to be honest I have to say that it was probably the best keynote
speech I have ever seen at an AES show. "

See what happens when we open up our minds?

But I fully understand your initial sentiment, and it's not
your fault - but certainly not the fault of people like Flash.

As a fan of the Golden Era of Rap, I enjoyed it immensely.
Old November 26th 19, 08:13 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

In article >, Mike Rivers > wrote:
>Thanks for the report. I missed the memo about Alteros going bust. Too
>bad, but I guess the people who buy wireless mic systems are more
>concerned about range than robustness. Too bad they couldn't provide both.

The whole point of the Alteros system is very limited range and very poor
penetration. This is a huge benefit for applications like broadway theatres
where interference from adjacent theatres is a huge problem.

The thing is, after you have sold a system to every theatre on broadway,
you still haven't sold that many systems.

AES Show Report Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 6 January 7th 15 06:33 PM
My AES Show Report Mike Rivers Pro Audio 7 December 15th 11 02:05 PM
AES Show Report Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 5 November 21st 11 05:30 PM
.Milan Show Report + RMAF Show. [email protected] High End Audio 0 September 25th 05 10:03 PM
AES show report Len Moskowitz Pro Audio 13 November 14th 03 02:42 PM