Radio Repair Clinic

Old July 15th 19, 05:26 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck[_2_]

Default Radio Repair Clinic

http://www.dvhrc.com/pdfs/Oscillator...mer%202019.pdf

I am on Page 7. That is a vintage Kutztown Klinic picture, but I will be in Bethlehem for this event. I expect to be busy!

Come one, Come all!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Old July 25th 19, 07:49 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck[_2_]

http://nmih.org/

Scroll down into Events.

Peter Wieck

Melrose Park, PA

McIntosh Clinic Bob Simon Tech 10 May 28th 08 04:28 PM
McIntosh Clinic Bob Simon High End Audio 3 May 18th 08 05:43 PM
it will summon once, might widely, then recognize beside the operating depending on the clinic Alexandra O. Zink-Fearon Car Audio 0 November 14th 07 07:00 AM
Whisper Mics repair for Motorola RADIO gunny Pro Audio 1 December 9th 05 04:10 PM