Capacitor connected cathodes in PP output

Old May 10th 19, 02:33 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Capacitor connected cathodes in PP output

Ran across an amp that has a 5 mf cap connecting the cathodes in a PP output amplifier.

Looking through RDH for info on this arrangement I can find nothing.

I would like to fully understand the effects of using this arrangement.

Long Tail Pair with SS CCS in the Cathodes Vacuum Tubes 11 September 24th 05 03:55 PM
Help: SE Output Transformers For a pair of KT88 Connected in Parallel as "g2 to B+ Triodes" Lionmouth Vacuum Tubes 3 July 4th 05 12:28 AM
2 DAWs connected? Federico Pro Audio 4 April 27th 05 07:47 PM
NEED ADVICE on preamp output capacitor TUBELOVER Tech 15 December 27th 03 04:49 AM