Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
[email protected] 0junk4me@bellsouth.net is offline

Default rec.audio.pro Cronymob FAQ v3.5 -- posted every Sunday

On 2006-07-24 said:
On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 21:29:56 +0000, Chevduh wrote:
Oh no, the formatting is screwed up.

That's the least of your problems.

Amen brother!

what I can't figure out is why this guy doesn't hunt up a
listserv or web board that caters to recording hobbyists,
and there are a bunch out there. HE can make all the noise
he wants there and actually get a group of followers that
think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread for them.
HOwever he continues to bombard this group and now
alt.audio.pro.live-sound with his silliness.

Just think of all the actual information of the value this
dude causes to scroll off news servers other than google
because of his mental retardation.

WHen I saw the newbie requesting information about his
stereo mix and his soundblaster and saw cheesedog replying
the first thing that hit my brain was "oh boy." THe second
was that this poor neophyte would get all sorts of wrong
information if he pays any attention to this raving idiot.

IF I found myself in any group where I was ridiculed as much
as cheesedog I think I'd go somewhere else.
What a sad excuse for human life that must be. yawn

Richard webb,
Electric Spider Productions
Replace anything before the @ symbol with elspider for real
email address.