Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
thanasis stamoulis thanasis stamoulis is offline

Default FS: Dance/House/Jungle/Etc on VINYL only

On Monday, April 20, 1998 10:00:00 AM UTC+3, Ben May wrote:
Price is $5 US for each single/EP or $7 US for each full length.
Shipping is $2.50 US for the 1st record, and $0.50 for each
additional. I'm willing to accept money orders/bank checks only, no
personal checks!

Singles/EPs

2 Divaz "Keep on"
3rd Party - "Love is alive"
Adriana evans "seein' is believing"
Alex Braydon "True"
Althea McQueen "My Claim to fame"
Angelica "Vaya Remixes"
Black Market (featuring lillias white) "about you"
Bobby McFerrin "CircleSong 5-6"
Butterfly "bamba (LA Underground mix)"
Cerrone "trippin' on the moon" (2 copies)
Cindy G "Freed from desire"
Cyndi Lauper "Ballad of Cleo & Joe" (2 copies)
D.J. Romain & Matt keys present "Joy 4 ever"
Darrell Martin "Luv 2 gether"
Deep swing "do you really wanna love"
Delerium "Euphoria (firefly)" w/rabbit on the moon mixes!
Dive Convention "Give it love" remixes
E-N "Make U Feel" (Sealed)
Either House Heroes "Magic Orgasm" or Brother Brown "Slap me come

skin/On the dark side"
Erasure "In My arms"
GTS "Lets bounce/the greatest love of all/black and rare groove/little
by little"
George LLanes, Jr. featuring Anthony Morgan "A little bit of love"
George Michael "Star People"
Gusto "Lets all chant"
Hard Boys "Let it go"
Heavy D "Keep it comin"
Holly Palmer "Different Languages"
J. Armand "My Own religion" Sealed
Jean Michelle Jarre "Oxygene 8" remixes
Johnny d and nicky p - "The Meat Men"
Johnny d and nicky p present "the prominade"
Juliet Williams "Broken Hearted"
K-Ci & JoJo "You bring me up"
K.D. Lang "Theme from the valley of the dolls"
Kelly Mack "Come to me"
Lady Peachena "Oprah, queen of talk TV"
Laurnea "Infatuation"
Lunatic "Progressive high"
Marcia Boyton "Brand New Day"
Meja "How Crazy Are you?"
Moises "avelina" remixes
Myndy k - "love from above" limited ed. Pink Vinyl
Natalie Hagan "found love"
No Authority "Don't Stop"
No Mercy "Bonita"
Ol Skool "Set you free"
Ovum Recordings "nu-era": Breaking in Space, Windmills on mars,
Aerials on saturn
Paperboy "Swayz Groov (remix)"
Platipus Records Sampler: "Poltergeist/Vicious Circles, Nicely/Away
the Players club "touch me right"
ProToolz "I believe" Limited Ed. Colored Vinyl
Projektm "Da SSM Filez EP"
Rahsaan Patterson "stop by"
Rakim "its been a long time"
Robyn "Show Me Love"
Sancocho "Rumba te Tumba" in Michael Proctor sleeve
Shay Jones - Only You
Shola Ama "Music from and inspired by the Hit TV Shw LIVING SINGLE"
Includes "You might need somebody" (4 mixes)
Sonic Dream Collective "Don't go breaking my heart"
Soul Of PuertoRico "Express of Sound"
Spin This! "Ultra Mix: Euro Dance"
T-Spoon "Rock Star"
The Sun Club "Fiesta" Single
The Tripp Masters present "The Divas Attack 12""
Throttle pedal stop"
Tijsma Devil "Up and down"x
Transglobal Underground Eyeway Souljah
Unique II "Break my stride"
Warehouse people "Got me in a Spell/games" Sealed
White Town - "Your Woman"
Willis: Do Me baby/love by a real player (sealed)
Ziggy Marley & The Melody Makers "People Get ready"

Full Length Albums:

187 Soundtrack
2 in a room "World Party"
Booty Call Very Limited Ed. Double Vinyl
Diana King L-L-Lies Sp. DJ only double pack
Full Intention "America (I love america)"
Miisa "Set me Free"
yojo working "hold on" Sp. DJ Double Pack