David Ruether

Default FS: Pair Carver Silver 9T Monoblocks - POWER!!!

For Sale:

A pair of Carver Silver 9T monoblock amplifiers, very
close to new condition, 525 watts EACH into 8 ohms,
900 watts EACH into 4 ohms (and will drive lower
impedences, too). No functional problems. Excellent
sound, gobs of power! Sold new for $2500 pair, will
sell for $600 each plus shipping. I am offering these for
a short time here, then they will probably go on eBay.
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default FS: Pair Carver Silver 9T bluebook valued as required by law!

In article taIef.41142$Vb.27743@trndny05, "David Ruether"
wrote:

condition, 525 watts EACH into 8 ohms,
900 watts EACH into 4 ohms (and will drive lower
impedences, too). No

Bluebook value, $310

RIPOFF ALERT!

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
David Ruether

wrote:

For Sale:

A pair of Carver Silver 9T monoblock amplifiers, very
close to new condition, 525 watts EACH into 8 ohms,
900 watts EACH into 4 ohms (and will drive lower
impedences, too). No functional problems. Excellent
sound, gobs of power! Sold new for $2500 pair, will
sell for $600 each plus shipping. I am offering these for
a short time here, then they will probably go on eBay.
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether

--DR

Bluebook value, $310

RIPOFF ALERT!

Ah, here's that jerk from the Baskin and Robbins down
under, showing up again...;-) Time to go back under
your rock...;-)
--
DR

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
David Ruether

Default Pair Carver Silver 9T Monoblocks - POWER!!!

These amps are now on eBay, at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESC%3AIT&rd=1

"David Ruether" wrote in message news:taIef.41142$Vb.27743@trndny05...

For Sale:

A pair of Carver Silver 9T monoblock amplifiers, very
close to new condition, 525 watts EACH into 8 ohms,
900 watts EACH into 4 ohms (and will drive lower
impedences, too). No functional problems. Excellent
sound, gobs of power! Sold new for $2500 pair, will
sell for $600 each plus shipping. I am offering these for
a short time here, then they will probably go on eBay.
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default FS: Pair Carver Silver 9T Monoblocks - RIPOFF ALERT!

wrote:

No functional problems. Excellent
sound, gobs of power! Sold new for $2500 pair, will
sell for $600 each plus shipping.

Cornell shmuck can't sell 'em for $1200, puts 'em on Ebay for $1600 "buy it
now"!

Bluebook value, $310

RIPOFF ALERT!

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
David Ruether

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message .. .
"David Ruether" wrote in message news:taIef.41142$Vb.27743@trndny05...

For Sale:

A pair of Carver Silver 9T monoblock amplifiers, very
close to new condition, 525 watts EACH into 8 ohms,
900 watts EACH into 4 ohms (and will drive lower
impedences, too). No functional problems. Excellent
sound, gobs of power! Sold new for $2500 pair, will
sell for $600 each plus shipping. I am offering these for
a short time here, then they will probably go on eBay.

These amps are now on eBay, at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESC%3AIT&rd=1

-- David Ruether

Cornell shmuck can't sell 'em for $1200, puts 'em on Ebay for $1600 "buy it
now"!

Bluebook value, $310

RIPOFF ALERT!

As I pointed out before, it's time for this pest to slither
back under his rock... (though he does give me the
opportunity to legitimately relist my amps in the reprise
of my post in the response, which is useful! ;-).
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether

phonojunkie phonojunkie is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Ruether View Post
For Sale:

A pair of Carver Silver 9T monoblock amplifiers, very
close to new condition, 525 watts EACH into 8 ohms,
900 watts EACH into 4 ohms (and will drive lower
impedences, too). No functional problems. Excellent
sound, gobs of power! Sold new for $2500 pair, will
sell for $600 each plus shipping. I am offering these for
a short time here, then they will probably go on eBay.
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether
Please contact me at about these amps. Very interested in buying them asap. Michael
Wrettyirraple Wrettyirraple is offline
Junior Member

Ïðèåò.
ÿéöà ôàðøèðîàííûå ñàéðîé - ôàðøèðîàííûå ÿéöà ìóõîìîðû
àôåëàíäðà - õëîðîôèòóì î÷èùàåò îçäóõ