Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Clyde, put a muzzle on your pooch

Scottie is yapping irrationally. It's up to you to resolve this situation.
Either slip him a doggie downer or have him put to sleep.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 26 Oct, 13:03, George M. Middius wrote:
Scottie is yapping irrationally. It's up to you to resolve this situation.
Either slip him a doggie downer or have him put to sleep.

Maybe a shrink can cure your cynophobia.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Scottie is yapping irrationally. It's up to you to resolve this situation.
Either slip him a doggie downer or have him put to sleep.

Maybe a shrink can cure your cynophobia.

My fear of the color blue?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 27 Oct, 22:45, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

Scottie is yapping irrationally. It's up to you to resolve this situation.
Either slip him a doggie downer or have him put to sleep.

Maybe a shrink can cure your cynophobia.

My fear of the color blue?

just blue 'dog' democrats
and Huckleberry Hound
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Scottie is yapping irrationally. It's up to you to resolve this situation.
Either slip him a doggie downer or have him put to sleep.

Maybe a shrink can cure your cynophobia.

My fear of the color blue?

just blue 'dog' democrats
and Huckleberry Hound

I'm not going to google that. It's enough you refuse to take responsibility
for curbing your pet attack dog. Your cowardice and/or laziness casts your
self-centered greed and egoism in exactly the right light.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 28 Oct, 19:36, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

Scottie is yapping irrationally. It's up to you to resolve this situation.
Either slip him a doggie downer or have him put to sleep.

Maybe a shrink can cure your cynophobia.

My fear of the color blue?

just blue 'dog' democrats
and Huckleberry Hound

I'm not going to google that. It's enough you refuse to take responsibility
for curbing your pet attack dog. Your cowardice and/or laziness casts your
self-centered greed and egoism in exactly the right light.

I must be a bad owner, I don't
feed Scott, nor do I pay his mortgage.
On the other hand, he doesn't warmly greet
me when I come home from work.
You need to work on your analogy.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

and Huckleberry Hound

I'm not going to google that. It's enough you refuse to take responsibility
for curbing your pet attack dog. Your cowardice and/or laziness casts your
self-centered greed and egoism in exactly the right light.

I must be a bad owner, I don't
feed Scott, nor do I pay his mortgage.
On the other hand, he doesn't warmly greet
me when I come home from work.
You need to work on your analogy.

What happens on Usenet stays on Usenet.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 28, 8:41*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

and Huckleberry Hound

I'm not going to google that. It's enough you refuse to take responsibility
for curbing your pet attack dog. Your cowardice and/or laziness casts your
self-centered greed and egoism in exactly the right light.

I must be a bad owner, I don't
feed Scott, nor do I pay his mortgage.
On the other hand, he doesn't warmly greet
me when I come home from work.
You need to work on your analogy.

What happens on Usenet stays on Usenet.

Sadly, Clyde has once again publicly stated that he thinks 2pid is
"smart".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 29 Oct, 10:49, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

Sadly, Clyde has once again publicly stated that he thinks 2pid is
"smart".

I wasn't sad when I said that!