FS : HHB 850 CD Burner

Old October 19th 04, 11:44 PM
dansisler

Default FS : HHB 850 CD Burner

bought it new at the end of 1999 ($1,000) and used mainly for DAT/Cassette
> CDR transfers, used all of about 10 hours in the past 3 years....it is

the Pro model, defeats SCMS, AES/SBU, optical/coax in/outs, great unit.

looking for $350 or best offer. of, I would be willing to trade for a good
pre-amp.

e-mail me at

thanks for the space, Dan Sisler

8X DVD Burner? Blind Joni Pro Audio 44 September 16th 04 04:10 AM
toast can't find my burner Zoot Pro Audio 2 March 12th 04 07:37 PM
CD Burner Geoley Pro Audio 5 November 19th 03 02:41 AM
FS or Trade Glyph/Sony AIT Backup System and Glyph Firewire CD Burner Joshua David Pro Audio 0 October 12th 03 07:46 PM
WTB SCSI CD burner in Bay Area Myles Boisen Pro Audio 0 September 15th 03 10:46 PM