Lewitt 440 Pure Mic

Old April 27th 20, 03:56 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Gregg Jones

Default Lewitt 440 Pure Mic

It's been at least 20 years since I last visited rec.audio.pro. I'm very glad to find it still thriving and a few familiar names as well.

Has anyone used the Lewitt 440 Pure LD condenser mic? What did you think of it?

Pure Vinyl Bookmarks Robert Peirce High End Audio 1 January 28th 20 03:49 PM
Pure Music to DAC - again Robert Peirce High End Audio 50 December 3rd 11 02:13 AM
FA: K & K Pure XLR PreAmp (NIB) fcr Marketplace 0 April 4th 07 05:27 PM
Pure Data [email protected] Pro Audio 0 September 5th 06 09:03 PM
Pure Data [email protected] Tech 0 September 5th 06 09:03 PM