Knock Knock!

Old April 30th 20, 08:43 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Gregg Jones

Default Knock Knock!

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 10:25:14 AM UTC-4, Gregory Allen wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 3:08:45 PM UTC, Mike Rivers wrote:
> > Anybody home? Or is Eternal September out to lunch?
> >
> > --
> > For a good time, call http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

> I tend to read the goggle grope digests as I don't use a proper usenet client anymore. I'm just a hobbyist though, besides being surrounded by cables most of the time I think most of my productions would cause most of the pros around here to spew.

Me too. That despite having been at it for almost 40 years. It's still fun though!
Old May 2nd 20, 03:23 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Les Cargill[_4_]

Gregory Allen wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 3:08:45 PM UTC, Mike Rivers wrote:
>> Anybody home? Or is Eternal September out to lunch?
>>
>> -- For a good time, call http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

> I tend to read the goggle grope digests as I don't use a proper
> usenet client anymore. I'm just a hobbyist though, besides being
> surrounded by cables most of the time I think most of my productions
> would cause most of the pros around here to spew.

I curated a compilation form alt.music.4-track a couple decades ago,
and it was great. Social media long before the term had been invented.

That ignores multiple rec.audio.pro comps.

--
Les Cargill
Old May 2nd 20, 09:52 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor

On 2/05/2020 12:23 pm, Les Cargill wrote:

> I curated a compilation form alt.music.4-track a couple decades ago,
> and it was great. Social media long before the term had been invented.

Yeah some of us were on usenet groups before the world wide web was even
invented! But then the ham radio people were doing a sort of social
media many decades before the internet was invented.