CD Burner Recommendation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 28th 20, 03:35 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Jason[_16_]

Default CD Burner Recommendation

Computers for sale now usually do not come with a CD drive.
One I purchased recently didn't even offer it as an option.
I burn more CD's than I read. In the old days, Plextor drives
earned the best reviews. I had one, and Exact Audio Copy
almost always reported no errors on CD's I made on quality
blanks...not quite so good on generics from Office Depot/Staples.
"No errors" was an acceptance criterion for some of the duplication
services I sent them to.

What's best these days? I still have many requests to create
CD's, mostly from the musicians who performed on the recordings.
I suppose I'm looking for something external since there
are no bays in new machines like the one I bought

CD Burner questions Rick Ruskin Pro Audio 34 September 9th 05 02:04 PM
Best CD burner around now ? William Sommerwerck Pro Audio 4 November 18th 04 02:41 PM
FS : HHB 850 CD Burner dansisler Marketplace 0 October 19th 04 11:44 PM
8X DVD Burner? Blind Joni Pro Audio 44 September 16th 04 04:10 AM
CD Burner Geoley Pro Audio 5 November 19th 03 02:41 AM