Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dave

Default Orb audio speakers

I'm researching small speakers packages for under $1,000 a pair and
came across the Orb Audio Mod1 and Mod2 speakers. I found no
professional reviews and few recreational reviews, which were all
spectacular. I'm worried because the information is limited and I'm
new to the complex world of hi-fi. Here's the web site-
www.orbaudio.com - I was hoping someone might provide some thoughts
about the value and quality of these based on the info from the site.
I know it's hard to judge without hearing, but as far as materials go,
and any performance figures published do these look like quality
speakers at a good price? The little I've read really has been great,
but I'm open to suggestions from anyone in the know. These will be
used for surround sound music and home video and I'm using a Pioneer
VSX-1014TX-K 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver to power them.

Thanks,
Dave

Orb Audio speakers Dave Audio Opinions 0 September 22nd 04 08:24 PM
More on Equalizers from Ferstler Howard Ferstler Audio Opinions 515 September 20th 04 05:49 AM
Questions on basic wirjing setup Spirit Tech 28 March 31st 04 09:16 PM