Pepe Claveciano

Default Anyone to recommend a voice recorder?

Hi,

I am looking to buy a voice recorder, not very expensive, and would be
interested in any review or opinion: what should I buy?

Must be able to record about 3 hours and record meetings, classes, etc. with
good accuracy. The one I have presently (a tape one) fails precisely here -
the mic is not sensible enough. The smaller the better. Not interested in
any other "features" - mp3, radio, tc.

Alternatively, a good and small microphone would do it.

Thanks
/pepe