Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Ultimate tape forensics

https://operationthonapa.com/31-year...e61#.yj7t30o3g

"We started out this trip with the goal of finding the black box€Š€”€Šthe cockpit voice recorder and the flight data recorder€Š€”€Šof Eastern Airlines Flight 980. We also had a goal to live a life of adventure, to challenge ourselves physically and mentally, and to come back with a story.

We found what we believe to be the flight recorders"

Mark

Audio Forensics [email protected] Pro Audio 23 May 29th 08 02:16 PM
Tape forensics Carey Carlan Pro Audio 44 December 18th 06 04:35 PM
AM/FM chassis forensics Engineer Vacuum Tubes 2 December 4th 03 11:42 PM
Audio Forensics ??? Mike Rivers Pro Audio 4 September 5th 03 07:06 PM
Audio Forensics ????? Hi-Soft General 2 August 28th 03 12:28 AM