Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps,rec.audio.marketplace
No Name

Default FA: New Old Stock Power Transformer for Tube Amp

Thanks for looking...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3321&rd=1&rd=1

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps,rec.audio.marketplace
Phil S. Phil S. is offline

Default New Old Stock Power Transformer for Tube Amp

wrote in message
t...
Thanks for looking...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3321&rd=1&rd=1

Not that what I say matters, but your ad copy is very much improved. I
don't need a tranny like this right now. I hope you get a good price for
it.