Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eric Toline Eric Toline is offline

Default RIP: Carl Countryman

Carl Countryman the man behind the Countryman 85 DI box and the
Countryman line of lav microphones has passed away from a heart attack.

Carl was a brilliant innovator and always treated everyone like they
were long lost friends. It was my priviledge to know him and call him my
friend.

Rest well Carl, you will be missed.

Eric

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jwilliams3@audioupgrades.com is offline

Eric Toline wrote:
Carl Countryman the man behind the Countryman 85 DI box and the
Countryman line of lav microphones has passed away from a heart attack.

Carl was a brilliant innovator and always treated everyone like they
were long lost friends. It was my priviledge to know him and call him my
friend.

Rest well Carl, you will be missed.

Eric

He will be missed. I had several chances to meet him while touring with
Stevie Wonder, his DI's were always used then and he would always come
down to the show.

Jim Wiliams
Audio Upgrades

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Kuschel Richard Kuschel is offline

Eric Toline wrote:
Carl Countryman the man behind the Countryman 85 DI box and the
Countryman line of lav microphones has passed away from a heart attack.

Carl was a brilliant innovator and always treated everyone like they
were long lost friends. It was my priviledge to know him and call him my
friend.

Rest well Carl, you will be missed.

Eric

I met Carl a few times at trade shows and really liked him. He always
was generous with his time and explanations.