Barry & Nikki

Default Need: Parts for a Pioneer CDX-PD6

If you have one available for parts scavenging please email me I am in need
of parts for one and or a complete broken one so I can scavenge. The part I
really need at this moment is the main circuit board that is behind the
front control panel. It has all the buttons that select the discs etc..
Please email me if you have what I am seeking. Thanks.

Barry & Nikki wrote:
If you have one available for parts scavenging please email me I am

in need
of parts for one and or a complete broken one so I can scavenge. The

part I
really need at this moment is the main circuit board that is behind

the
front control panel. It has all the buttons that select the discs

etc..
Please email me if you have what I am seeking. Thanks.

I thought you were asking a donut. Why not trash your CD and get some
cheap
CD?

Tony F

"I thought you were asking a donut. Why not trash your CD and get some cheap
CD?"

mmdir2002,

It is very unlike me to say something like this, but I am getting very tired
of you. Please go away.

Thank you,

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP (Just gettin' started)

MZ

wrote in message
oups.com...
I thought you were asking a donut.

Excuse me?

MZ

Tell me how great your stereo system is comparing to mine. My system
is cheap
under $100. I'm not joking :-))

Yeah, we get it. You spent $100 for your radio. How many times do you have
to say the same thing?

MOSFET

MAN!!! All this and all I needed were parts.

Oh, that's nothing. Poor Andrew got WAY more than he bargained for (or
wanted, I'm sure!) when he asked for "recomendations about speakers".

MOSFET

FA: Neve EQ & Modules, Studer Parts, Cables, Mike Accessories, More [email protected] Pro Audio 0 January 18th 05 08:30 PM
FA: Neve EQ & Modules, Studer Parts, Cables, Mike Accessories, More [email protected] Pro Audio 0 January 5th 05 02:37 PM
FS Pioneer RT707 parts MrMarksMusic Marketplace 0 November 23rd 04 07:25 AM
seeking pioneer parts Spin33 Tech 0 March 31st 04 02:12 PM
Pioneer SX-990 Parts Receiver, $19 Ken Drescher Marketplace 2 January 20th 04 05:41 AM