Ivan Lopez

Default Eclipse 5504, have no manual, need help with setting clock

To all,

I have an Eclipse 5504 HU and unfortunately have no manual for it. I've
figured out most of the options on this headunit but can't quite figure out
the sequence to set the clock. Any clue? Eclipse wants an arm-n-leg for a
manual (~$30) and don't seem to provide them in PDF format for download.
They don't seem to respond to email either. They make good equipment but
their customer service is difficult.

Thanks,
Ivan

---

Perry

"Ivan Lopez" wrote in message
To all,

I have an Eclipse 5504 HU and unfortunately have no manual for it. I've
figured out most of the options on this headunit but can't quite figure

out
the sequence to set the clock. Any clue? Eclipse wants an arm-n-leg for

manual (~$30) and don't seem to provide them in PDF format for download.
They don't seem to respond to email either. They make good equipment but
their customer service is difficult.

Thanks,
Ivan

They did have some manuals available for d/l from their website last year,
but when they updated the site with 03 models, that section was gone.

I haven't owned that particular model, but I bet if you hit a function
button or something and hit the preset 1 and 2, you might have some luck
setting the clock.

Ivan Lopez

Anyone else that has an Eclipse unit....what are the common button
combinations to set the clock?

news Thanks, yeah I tried just about every combination of using the funtion key

"Perry" wrote in message

"Ivan Lopez" wrote in message
[...]

Phil Mathews

"Perry" wrote in message

"Ivan Lopez" wrote in message
[...]

I have model 4440 - to set the clock I hold the "display" button and
at the same time press preset 1 or 2 to increase or decrease the hour
- for minutes use preset button 3 & 4 while holding the display
button.

Maybe yours works the same way...Phil

kickin_solo

hold the display button when the clock is on the screen......while
holding push 4,5,6, etc. to change the numbers.
--
kickin_solo
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=174143