Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Rowdy Rowdy is offline

Default FA: AKAI CR-83D 8 TRACK STEREO TAPE PLAYER RECORDER EXC condition

Great classic deck, for more info:

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven Steven is offline

Default Ode to Hormel

Rowdy wrote:

NO THANKS! I CAN'T STAND SPAM!!!

spam spam spam spam Lovely SPAM Wonderful SPAM!

spam spam spam spam spam spam deviled egg tuna spam spam spam Tobasco
chili fries and spam

5 pounds, 15 pence

"What? Why that's ourageous!"

So SORRY, no substitutions take it or leave it!

"Well, alright...but you've forced your hand in it!"

Sorry! (removes hand) Here you go...

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
[censored] [censored] is offline

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 27 Jul 2006 14:46:00 -0700, "Rowdy" wrote:

Great classic deck, for more info:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110014426951 snip

Certified Nudo-free.

You ARE Nudo, boi.

Keep out of RAR+P

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono

"[censored]" wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 27 Jul 2006 14:46:00 -0700, "Rowdy" wrote:

Great classic deck, for more info:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110014426951 snip

Certified Nudo-free.

You ARE Nudo, boi.

Keep out of RAR+P

Stop morphing to get past people's kill filters, idiot.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven Steven is offline

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
"[censored]" wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 27 Jul 2006 14:46:00 -0700, "Rowdy" wrote:

Great classic deck, for more info:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110014426951 snip

Certified Nudo-free.

You ARE Nudo, boi.

Keep out of RAR+P

Stop morphing to get past people's kill filters, idiot.

You're his friend.

PS Morph hell! Google lets you use different nicknames on different
group. So I missed a crosspost.

Ah, hurry up and die or whatever it is you're gonna do.

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
smogchokedLosAngeles smogchokedLosAngeles is offline

Default NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO AMP-400 WATTS/CHANNEL-$275

NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO POWER AMP

FULLY TESTED AND WORKING- NO DEFECTS

OUTPUT- 100 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 8 OHMS

200 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 6 OHMS

400 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 4 OHMS

THIS AMP IS VERY POWERFUL AND LOUD- IF YOU WANT TO KNOCK CHUNKS OF
PLASTER OFF YOUR WALLS, THIS WILL DO IT !

DRIVES 2 SPEAKERS, INPUTS FOR LAB/NORMAL, BRIDGING SWITCH, SOFT
CLIPPING SWITCH, POWER ON/OFF BUTTON, SOFT CLIPPING LIGHT, CIRCUIT
PROTECTION LIGHT

READ ABOUT THE FEATURES OF THIS AMP AT THIS SITE

http://207.228.230.231/info/NAD_2200.pdf

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
duty-honor-country duty-honor-country is offline

smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO POWER AMP

FULLY TESTED AND WORKING- NO DEFECTS

OUTPUT- 100 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 8 OHMS

200 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 6 OHMS

400 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 4 OHMS

THIS AMP IS VERY POWERFUL AND LOUD- IF YOU WANT TO KNOCK CHUNKS OF
PLASTER OFF YOUR WALLS, THIS WILL DO IT !

DRIVES 2 SPEAKERS, INPUTS FOR LAB/NORMAL, BRIDGING SWITCH, SOFT
CLIPPING SWITCH, POWER ON/OFF BUTTON, SOFT CLIPPING LIGHT, CIRCUIT
PROTECTION LIGHT

READ ABOUT THE FEATURES OF THIS AMP AT THIS SITE

http://207.228.230.231/info/NAD_2200.pdf

http://i7.tinypic.com/21aa1ip.gif

and beware this ugly *******, picture of DeserTBob above link

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono

duty-honor-country wrote:
smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO POWER AMP

FULLY TESTED AND WORKING- NO DEFECTS

OUTPUT- 100 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 8 OHMS

200 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 6 OHMS

400 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 4 OHMS

THIS AMP IS VERY POWERFUL AND LOUD- IF YOU WANT TO KNOCK CHUNKS OF
PLASTER OFF YOUR WALLS, THIS WILL DO IT !

DRIVES 2 SPEAKERS, INPUTS FOR LAB/NORMAL, BRIDGING SWITCH, SOFT
CLIPPING SWITCH, POWER ON/OFF BUTTON, SOFT CLIPPING LIGHT, CIRCUIT
PROTECTION LIGHT

READ ABOUT THE FEATURES OF THIS AMP AT THIS SITE

http://207.228.230.231/info/NAD_2200.pdf

http://i7.tinypic.com/21aa1ip.gif

and beware this ugly *******, picture of DeserTBob above link

http://i7.tinypic.com/21aa1ip.gif

If I had a dog that had a face like that, I'd paint his ass and teach
him how to walk backwards !

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven Steven is offline

duty-honor-country wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

All sorts of ****, so?

I have a Pioneer SA-1040 to fix, 100 wpc
and an SX-6000 ~35 wpc with a channel to fix
I have one SX-1500T that works and one SX-D7000 that also works, 46 wpc
and 120 wpc.

I want 4 discrete and 2 processed channels. I don't want the same power
running through all 6 (8?) channels with some Haflered crap and
expecially NAD. My other amps are Sansui, JVC CD-4 Quad and Harman
Kardon (my workshop set is 12 wpc and a fun little 230A at that). I'l
also bet you spammed more than 5 groups and I'm gonna mass-acree me a
few.

When are you and Bob going to be the very first gay divorcees in the
same brain?

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Steven wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

All sorts of ****, so?

I have a Pioneer SA-1040 to fix, 100 wpc
and an SX-6000 ~35 wpc with a channel to fix
I have one SX-1500T that works and one SX-D7000 that also works, 46 wpc
and 120 wpc.

I want 4 discrete and 2 processed channels. I don't want the same power
running through all 6 (8?) channels with some Haflered crap and
expecially NAD. My other amps are Sansui, JVC CD-4 Quad and Harman
Kardon (my workshop set is 12 wpc and a fun little 230A at that). I'l
also bet you spammed more than 5 groups and I'm gonna mass-acree me a
few.

When are you and Bob going to be the very first gay divorcees in the
same brain?

you make a brave noise from behind your computer screen-

I'd wager you'd sing a different tune, in person

like this

"wimper...."

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Steven wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
[...]

Be sure to tune in at the same time next week for a brand new episode
of "Troll vs Troll"!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
jim menning jim menning is offline

"smogchokedLosAngeles" wrote in message
oups.com...

When are you and Bob going to be the very first gay divorcees in the
same brain?

you make a brave noise from behind your computer screen-

I'd wager you'd sing a different tune, in person

like this

"wimper...."

More like Ned Beatty bent over a log.

jim menning

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven Steven is offline

jim menning wrote:
"smogchokedLosAngeles" wrote in message
oups.com...

When are you and Bob going to be the very first gay divorcees in the
same brain?

you make a brave noise from behind your computer screen-

I'd wager you'd sing a different tune, in person

like this

"wimper...."

More like Ned Beatty bent over a log.

jim menning

Is he still alive? Who looks like him, Bob, Nudo or do both of them
resemble Twoface from Batman?

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
[email protected] maarten@panic.xx.tudelft.nl is offline

In rec.antiques.radio+phono Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Be sure to tune in at the same time next week for a brand new episode
of "Troll vs Troll"!

You mean, the hourly show? ;-)

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.
Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Steven wrote:
jim menning wrote:
"smogchokedLosAngeles" wrote in message
oups.com...

When are you and Bob going to be the very first gay divorcees in the
same brain?

you make a brave noise from behind your computer screen-

I'd wager you'd sing a different tune, in person

like this

"wimper...."

More like Ned Beatty bent over a log.

jim menning

Is he still alive? Who looks like him, Bob, Nudo or do both of them
resemble Twoface from Batman?

the "uggo" DeserTBob looks exactly like this- from his own myspace.com
page, that someone found and shared- DeserTBoob took this down fast-
but not before we copied the page !

too funny

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=21aa1ip

notice the bad mustache- he's an illegal alien Mexican rat, that snuck
across the border at night, to get free SS checks off the USA gov't,
living on taxpayer coin

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Steven wrote:
jim menning wrote:
"smogchokedLosAngeles" wrote in message
oups.com...

When are you and Bob going to be the very first gay divorcees in the
same brain?

you make a brave noise from behind your computer screen-

I'd wager you'd sing a different tune, in person

like this

"wimper...."

More like Ned Beatty bent over a log.

jim menning

Is he still alive? Who looks like him, Bob, Nudo or do both of them
resemble Twoface from Batman?

wanna see a good one ? DeserTBob the uggo, trying to romance a former
Led Zeppelin groupie Cyd, over on the Zep site- Boob states his hair
was "even longer" than in the current pic- we could squeeze his hair
out, and get a quart of oil for the car no doubt...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...7f4db13b704166

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven Steven is offline

wrote:
In rec.antiques.radio+phono Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Be sure to tune in at the same time next week for a brand new episode
of "Troll vs Troll"!

You mean, the hourly show? ;-)

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.

Somebody has Tivo? Do they make you watch the commercials?

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven Steven is offline

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
wrote:

In rec.antiques.radio+phono Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Be sure to tune in at the same time next week for a brand new episode
of "Troll vs Troll"!

You mean, the hourly show? ;-)

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.

No, those are the re-runs.

I don't have cable or TV Land.

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
[email protected] DavidMaugans@msn.com is offline

I was over at the Salvation Army over at Joplin, MO. I found a few
tapes. Woodstock II, 55 Original Hits, part one and two, two copies of
This is the Moody Blues, a mystery tape, no cover, which was
Steppenwolf Greatests HIts, Three Dog NIght, Their Greatest HIts.
Outside that Salvation Army sits one of those portable ad signs. It
says something like this. 8-Tracks, Cassettes, Records-50 cents. How
many SA have ads like that outside there store? Is that cool or what?
Rowdy wrote:
Great classic deck, for more info:

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Rowdy wrote:
Great classic deck, for more info:

smart store manager- he/she knows that the old formats sell, and is
advertising

our stores don't have a sign- but I get 5 tapes for a buck here. Last
haul was over 700 tapes.

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
smogchokedLosAngeles smogchokedLosAngeles is offline

smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO POWER AMP

FULLY TESTED AND WORKING- NO DEFECTS

OUTPUT- 100 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 8 OHMS

200 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 6 OHMS

400 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 4 OHMS

THIS AMP IS VERY POWERFUL AND LOUD- IF YOU WANT TO KNOCK CHUNKS OF
PLASTER OFF YOUR WALLS, THIS WILL DO IT !

DRIVES 2 SPEAKERS, INPUTS FOR LAB/NORMAL, BRIDGING SWITCH, SOFT
CLIPPING SWITCH, POWER ON/OFF BUTTON, SOFT CLIPPING LIGHT, CIRCUIT
PROTECTION LIGHT

READ ABOUT THE FEATURES OF THIS AMP AT THIS SITE

http://207.228.230.231/info/NAD_2200.pdf

wow, looks like this puppy is SOLD

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
[email protected] nobody@xs4all.invalid is offline

In rec.antiques.radio+phono smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:
wow, looks like this puppy is SOLD

You seem surprised... Poor buyer.

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Paris Gun Paris Gun is offline

smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO POWER AMP

FULLY TESTED AND WORKING- NO DEFECTS

OUTPUT- 100 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 8 OHMS

200 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 6 OHMS

400 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 4 OHMS

THIS AMP IS VERY POWERFUL AND LOUD- IF YOU WANT TO KNOCK CHUNKS OF
PLASTER OFF YOUR WALLS, THIS WILL DO IT !

DRIVES 2 SPEAKERS, INPUTS FOR LAB/NORMAL, BRIDGING SWITCH, SOFT
CLIPPING SWITCH, POWER ON/OFF BUTTON, SOFT CLIPPING LIGHT, CIRCUIT
PROTECTION LIGHT

READ ABOUT THE FEATURES OF THIS AMP AT THIS SITE

http://207.228.230.231/info/NAD_2200.pdf

SOLD !!

but oddly enough xcaliber44 did not bid, after sending (2) questions
via Ebay contact system- wonder why ?

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
duty-honor-country duty-honor-country is offline

smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO POWER AMP

FULLY TESTED AND WORKING- NO DEFECTS

OUTPUT- 100 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 8 OHMS

200 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 6 OHMS

400 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 4 OHMS

THIS AMP IS VERY POWERFUL AND LOUD- IF YOU WANT TO KNOCK CHUNKS OF
PLASTER OFF YOUR WALLS, THIS WILL DO IT !

DRIVES 2 SPEAKERS, INPUTS FOR LAB/NORMAL, BRIDGING SWITCH, SOFT
CLIPPING SWITCH, POWER ON/OFF BUTTON, SOFT CLIPPING LIGHT, CIRCUIT
PROTECTION LIGHT

READ ABOUT THE FEATURES OF THIS AMP AT THIS SITE

http://207.228.230.231/info/NAD_2200.pdf

amp sold, DoucheBoob banned

yay me !!

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven Steven is offline

duty-honor-country wrote:
smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO POWER AMP

FULLY TESTED AND WORKING- NO DEFECTS

OUTPUT- 100 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 8 OHMS

200 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 6 OHMS

400 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 4 OHMS

THIS AMP IS VERY POWERFUL AND LOUD- IF YOU WANT TO KNOCK CHUNKS OF
PLASTER OFF YOUR WALLS, THIS WILL DO IT !

DRIVES 2 SPEAKERS, INPUTS FOR LAB/NORMAL, BRIDGING SWITCH, SOFT
CLIPPING SWITCH, POWER ON/OFF BUTTON, SOFT CLIPPING LIGHT, CIRCUIT
PROTECTION LIGHT

READ ABOUT THE FEATURES OF THIS AMP AT THIS SITE

http://207.228.230.231/info/NAD_2200.pdf

SOLD !!

You sold yourself! Which cop?

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Steven wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO POWER AMP

FULLY TESTED AND WORKING- NO DEFECTS

OUTPUT- 100 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 8 OHMS

200 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 6 OHMS

400 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 4 OHMS

THIS AMP IS VERY POWERFUL AND LOUD- IF YOU WANT TO KNOCK CHUNKS OF
PLASTER OFF YOUR WALLS, THIS WILL DO IT !

DRIVES 2 SPEAKERS, INPUTS FOR LAB/NORMAL, BRIDGING SWITCH, SOFT
CLIPPING SWITCH, POWER ON/OFF BUTTON, SOFT CLIPPING LIGHT, CIRCUIT
PROTECTION LIGHT

READ ABOUT THE FEATURES OF THIS AMP AT THIS SITE

http://207.228.230.231/info/NAD_2200.pdf

SOLD !!

You sold yourself! Which cop?

gee....that's funny...

haha- heehee- hardy har har...

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD is offline

smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO POWER AMP

FULLY TESTED AND WORKING- NO DEFECTS

OUTPUT- 100 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 8 OHMS

200 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 6 OHMS

400 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 4 OHMS

THIS AMP IS VERY POWERFUL AND LOUD- IF YOU WANT TO KNOCK CHUNKS OF
PLASTER OFF YOUR WALLS, THIS WILL DO IT !

DRIVES 2 SPEAKERS, INPUTS FOR LAB/NORMAL, BRIDGING SWITCH, SOFT
CLIPPING SWITCH, POWER ON/OFF BUTTON, SOFT CLIPPING LIGHT, CIRCUIT
PROTECTION LIGHT

READ ABOUT THE FEATURES OF THIS AMP AT THIS SITE

http://207.228.230.231/info/NAD_2200.pdf

another happy buyer, another positive feedback

oh well- face it- you just can't keep a good man down

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD wrote:

oh well- face it- you just can't keep a good man down

Yes you can. But a lying piece of crap always floats to the
surface. Something to do with having sold your soul to the devil.

How many dam times do I have to kill file you?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods 455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods is offline

Rowdy wrote:
Great classic deck, for more info:

You did ok on that one.

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods 455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods is offline

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 05:37:16 -0700, Charles M. Nudo Jr. of Drums, PA, this
time masquerading as "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the
gods" scrawled:

Rowdy wrote:
Great classic deck, for more info:

You did ok on that one. snip

Yeah, and at least the buyer didn't wind up dealing with a fraudster
like you, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, aka 66fourdoor.

And he didn't have to worry about you bidding on his stuff either, your
2 usernames are ****CANNED.

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Rowdy wrote:
Great classic deck, for more info:

You did ok on that one. snip

Yeah, and at least the buyer didn't wind up dealing with a fraudster
like you, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, aka 66fourdoor.

HEY LOOK- IT'S DB- THE 90 HORSEPOWER WEAKLING OF THE FREEWAY...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods 455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods is offline

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 10:59:36 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

And he didn't have to worry about you bidding on his stuff either, your
2 usernames are ****CANNED. snip

You mean mine and my wife's thanks to you crying to fraudBay about
being ratted out as the fraudster and cheat you are.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CHARLIE NUDO OF DRUMS, PA!

PROVEN THIEF AND FRUADSTER!

BEWARE HIS EBAY CRAP AS 66FOURDOOR!

typical response from someone who just had 2 of their Ebay accounts
shut down- for auction harassment- driving bidders away from auctions-
abuse of Ebay contact system- and posting private contact info on
Usenet/Google

you make the call, people ! he's a bitter old man, this DB

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle bicycle is offline

of the gods" wrote:

And he didn't have to worry about you bidding on his stuff either, your
2 usernames are ****CANNED. snip

You mean mine and my wife's thanks to you crying to fraudBay about
being ratted out as the fraudster and cheat you are.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CHARLIE NUDO OF DRUMS, PA!

PROVEN THIEF AND FRUADSTER!

BEWARE HIS EBAY CRAP AS 66FOURDOOR!

typical response from someone who just had 2 of their Ebay accounts
shut down- for auction harassment- driving bidders away from auctions-
abuse of Ebay contact system- and posting private contact info on
Usenet/Google

Why was his posting contact information any different from when you did
it?
This is the thing that makes you such a crybaby. You pull some ****
then go crying when someone else does it back to you.

you make the call, people ! he's a bitter old man, this DB

The call is Charlie Nudo, crying coward.

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

of the gods" wrote:

[...]

I'll meet you any day on Rt. 309, we'll see who's the coward

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle bicycle is offline

of the gods" wrote:

[...]

You know where I live, pussy. You claimed you were going to "clean the
streets with me", remember?

You ran like a chicken**** when I said to come on down, like you're
doing now.