t.f.

Default FS: Acoustat 2+2 Electrostatic Loudspeakers

They are a prime example of Acoustats finest. The interfaces were fully
rebuilt by Sounds Like New in Florida to new Medallion Xformers and C+ mod
to the power supply. the panels are perfect with no laxity in the diaphrams.
The panels are designed to last essentially forever and the company that
made the original transformers is still producing them in case one should
ever blow up!

They are about the best sounding speakers I ever have heard or owned and
only selling because we are planning to move and they are too tall for most
houses we are looking at. They stand just under 8ft tall and reproduce the
entire audio spectrum with stunning realism

$1200 firm

Call
607-273-4572
Ithaca NY

leave msg with call back no. if no answer please

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default FS: Acoustat 2+2 Bluebook valued as required by law!

In article , "t.f."
wrote:

New in Florida to new Medallion Xformers and C+ mod
to the power supply. the panels are perfect with no laxity in the diaphrams.
The panels are designed to last essentially forever and the company that
made the original transformers

Bluebook value, $310

RIPOFF ALERT!

t.f.

ha!
i wish all good audio equipt was that cheap...

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
.. .
In article , "t.f."
wrote:

New in Florida to new Medallion Xformers and C+ mod
to the power supply. the panels are perfect with no laxity in the
diaphrams.
The panels are designed to last essentially forever and the company that
made the original transformers

Bluebook value, $310

RIPOFF ALERT!

Robert Morein

It's a lie,anyway. You should complain to Baskin Robbins. Read below, to see
who your harasser is.

.. .

wrote:

New in Florida to new Medallion Xformers and C+ mod
to the power supply. the panels are perfect with no laxity in the
diaphrams.
The panels are designed to last essentially forever and the company

that
made the original transformers

Bluebook value, $310

RIPOFF ALERT!

----------------
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" is actually Brian L. McCarty, a pest on
rec.audio.marketplace, where he accuses innocent sellers of various
misdeeds. He appears to be a pathological liar, with unknown motivations.

McCarty is the owner of websites http://www.coralseastudios.com, and
http://www.worldjazz.com, both of which have used fraudulent advertising in
attempts to attract investors. Both have been unsuccessful.

McCarty is an American expatriate, originally from the Chicago area, then LA
where he worked as a sound mixer,
currently living in Cairns Australia, where he manages the Baskin-Robbins
ice cream franchise located at
Shop G6, 59 The Esplanade
Cairns QLD 4870

McCarty lives in the Coral Sands apartment complex at 65 Vasey Esplanade,
Trinity beach, a bit north of metropolitan Cairns.

Baskin-Robbins Australia may be contacted at
.

Robert Morein

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 13:02:27 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

It's a lie,anyway. You should complain to Baskin Robbins. Read below, to see
who your harasser is.

. ..

wrote:

New in Florida to new Medallion Xformers and C+ mod
to the power supply. the panels are perfect with no laxity in the
diaphrams.
The panels are designed to last essentially forever and the company

that
made the original transformers

Bluebook value, $310

RIPOFF ALERT!

Forgot to add that I am single and looking fior a male partner around
21 years of age.
thank you.
t.f.

robert,
please stop posting in these threads.
everyone knows the lies being posted.

wrote:

New in Florida to new Medallion Xformers and C+ mod
to the power supply. the panels are perfect with no laxity in the
diaphrams.
The panels are designed to last essentially forever and the company

that
made the original transformers

Bluebook value, $310

RIPOFF ALERT!

Forgot to add that I am single and looking fior a male partner around
21 years of age.
thank you.

Robert Morein

Not everybody, t.f.
Just ignore the post.
It's for the people who wander in here and don't know what's what.
Sorry about the bother.

Regards,
Bob Morein

news

wrote:

New in Florida to new Medallion Xformers and C+ mod
to the power supply. the panels are perfect with no laxity in the
diaphrams.
The panels are designed to last essentially forever and the company
that
made the original transformers

Bluebook value, $310

RIPOFF ALERT!

Forgot to add that I am single and looking fior a male partner around
21 years of age.
thank you.

Jon Yaeger

Who died and appointed you sheriff?

EVERYONE knows about Brian.

EVERYONE also knows you're an obsessive-compulsive moron.

Just stop it, Bob!

Not everybody, t.f.
Just ignore the post.
It's for the people who wander in here and don't know what's what.
Sorry about the bother.

Regards,
Bob Morein

Robert Morein

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
Who died and appointed you sheriff?

EVERYONE knows about Brian.

EVERYONE also knows you're an obsessive-compulsive moron.

Just stop it, Bob!

Sorry, John. The posts will continue.

Robert Morein

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 18:01:33 -0500, Jon Yaeger
wrote:

Who died and appointed you sheriff?

EVERYONE knows about Brian.

EVERYONE also knows you're an obsessive-compulsive moron.

Just stop it, Bob!

Sorry, John. The posts will continue
because I am obsessed with this man.
To the point of stalking him.

Regards,
Bob Morein

Jon Yaeger

Default DO YOU AGREE WITH BOB MOREIN?

Bob has taken an obnoxious and cowardly position by posting his perpetual
drivel on this newsgroup while hiding behind a sockpuppet.

Is he doing this NG a service or disservice?

If you've been "sitting on the sidelines," please state your opinion. I
can't imagine anyone other than Brian McCarty thinks Bob's posts are a good
idea.

Jon

in article , Robert Morein at
wrote on 11/6/05 10:41 PM:

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
Who died and appointed you sheriff?

EVERYONE knows about Brian.

EVERYONE also knows you're an obsessive-compulsive moron.

Just stop it, Bob!

Sorry, John. The posts will continue.

John Richards

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
Bob has taken an obnoxious and cowardly position by posting his perpetual
drivel on this newsgroup while hiding behind a sockpuppet.

Is he doing this NG a service or disservice?

If you've been "sitting on the sidelines," please state your opinion. I
can't imagine anyone other than Brian McCarty thinks Bob's posts are a
good
idea.

Jon

Simply place Bob and Brian on your "blocked sender" list.

Robert Morein

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
Bob has taken an obnoxious and cowardly position by posting his perpetual
drivel on this newsgroup while hiding behind a sockpuppet.

What sockpuppet would that be?
You may verify my identity by calling me at (215) 646-4894.
I am standing by now.

Robert Morein

"John Richards" wrote in message
news

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
Bob has taken an obnoxious and cowardly position by posting his perpetual
drivel on this newsgroup while hiding behind a sockpuppet.

Is he doing this NG a service or disservice?

If you've been "sitting on the sidelines," please state your opinion. I
can't imagine anyone other than Brian McCarty thinks Bob's posts are a
good
idea.

Jon

Simply place Bob and Brian on your "blocked sender" list.
An excellent idea.
The posts are intended for newcomers.
People who are fully aware of the situation are encouraged to use their
killfile.

t.f.

bob,
where are you located. perhaps i can find someone who does cognitive
therapy to get past this. We would all prefer you to write important audio
related stuff and get past McCarty please.

we care about you.

"t.f." wrote in message
I know what they are worth. these are about the best you'll find.

oups.com...

wrote:

New in Florida to new Medallion Xformers and C+ mod
to the power supply. the panels are perfect with no laxity in the
diaphrams.
The panels are designed to last essentially forever and the company
that
made the original transformers

Bluebook value, $310

RIPOFF ALERT!

Robert Morein

Default Why does my cock grow when I see young men?

It doesn't happen with girls, just with big young men.
especially 21 year olds with 6 pack abs.

As always, available for telephone conversation,
I will not yell.

(215) 646-4894

Regards,
Bob Morein

Robert Morein

Call me and I'll convince you that we are not the same person.
My name is Bob Morein
I reside at
1570 Arran Way
Dresher, PA
19025-1238

I'm cleaning up in the garage. If the cordless works, I'll pick up.
Otherwise, I'll return your call when I come inside.

Regards,
Bob Morein

"t.f." wrote in message
makes me wonder if you and mccarty are one in the same, no?

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

It doesn't happen with girls, just with big young men.
especially 21 year olds with 6 pack abs.

As always, available for telephone conversation,
I will not yell.

(215) 646-4894

Regards,
Bob Morein

Is that "grow" or "crow"? :-)

Runnnerr

wrote:

Who died and appointed you sheriff?

EVERYONE knows about Brian.

EVERYONE also knows you're an obsessive-compulsive moron.

Just stop it, Bob!

Sorry, John. The posts will continue
because I am obsessed with this man.
To the point of stalking him.

Regards,
Bob Morein

An erection of the penis occurs when engorgement of venous blood in two
tubular structures at the bottom of the penis, the corpora cavernosa,
results from a variety of stimuli. The corpus spongiosum is a single
tubular structure located just above the corpora carvernonosa, and
contains the male urethra, through which urine and semen pass during
urination and ejaculation, respectively. This may also become slightly
engorged with blood, but less so than the corpora cavernosa. Penile
erection usually results from sexual stimulation and/or arousal, but
can also occur by such causes as a full urinary bladder or
spontaneously, most commonly during erotic or wet dreams. An erection
results in swelling and enlargement of the penis or the swelling of the
female counterpart to the penis, clitoris. Erection enables sexual
intercourse and other sexual activities, though it is not essential for
all sexual activities.

In addition to sexual arousal, erection in males can be caused by
mechanical stimulation, or by the pressure of the filled urinary
bladder. Erections when waking up are common, most likely due to a full
bladder. They sometimes already occur in infant boys, and in utero.

Physiologically, an erection is achieved by two mechanisms that play
together: increased inflow of blood into the vessels of erectile
tissue, and decreased outflow. The vessel system involved is known as
the corpara cavernosa and the corpus spongiosum. Muscles in the region
relax, allowing more blood to enter these sponge-like tissues.
Contraction of other muscles reduce the outflow. The enlarged structure
then exerts pressures on the exit veins, further reducing the outflow.

As blood flows in, the penis stiffens, its girth and length increases,
and it rises to an angle that can vary from below horizontal to almost
vertical.

Certain conditions (e.g. diabetes mellitus) result in erectile
dysfunction, a problem where penile erection is insufficient to achieve
normal sexual intercourse. In recent years, several drugs have been
developed for treatment of this condition.

If present, the foreskin normally retracts and exposes the glans. The
skin of the scrotum tightens, pulling the testicles in towards the base
of the penis.

Erection is caused by signals from the parasympathetic nervous system;
it is countered by the sympathetic nervous system which is mainly
responsible for the "fight-or-flight" response. This explains why under
stressful conditions, an erection is often difficult or impossible to
achieve, and sudden onset of stress can deprive one of erection. The
sympathetic nervous system is also responsible for causing ejaculation,
which explains why most males lose their erection after ejaculation.

Erections may occur even after death, if the pressure within the penis
increases for some reason, for example due to sinking fluids or the
formation of gases of putrefaction. See death erection.

The clitoris of females also contains erectile tissue and may become
erect during sexual arousal; the erection of nipples, however, is not
due to erectile tissue.

wrote:

[...]

Just ask Megan Marshak!

The clitoris of females also contains erectile tissue and may become
erect during sexual arousal; the erection of nipples, however, is not
due to erectile tissue.

Jon Yaeger

I'd be only happy to call you to congratulate the end of your obsessive
campaign. But that ain't gonna happen, so you just wait by your phone for
my call . . . .

Jon

It is a common practice not to expose one's real email address to spam.
You have my phone number.
I will not yell at you.
(215) 646-4894

David Ruether

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message ...

Bob has taken an obnoxious and cowardly position by posting his perpetual
drivel on this newsgroup while hiding behind a sockpuppet.

Is he doing this NG a service or disservice?

If you've been "sitting on the sidelines," please state your opinion. I
can't imagine anyone other than Brian McCarty thinks Bob's posts are a good
idea.

Jon

I think they are - if for no other reason than to support
anyone posting a FS and then having the posted price
stupidly questioned by that "BLUEBOOK - RIP-OFF
ALERT" jerk! No one needs to read any but the original
FS post, so why get upset with the repeated explanations
of Bob M (which may prove useful to first-timers to the
group)?
--
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether

Robert Morein

I'm not waiting, John. I'm in a Starbucks, right now, working hard.
But don't expect anything to change.
This will continue indefinitely, or till McCarty ceases his behavior.
No compromise is possible on this issue.

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
I'd be only happy to call you to congratulate the end of your obsessive
campaign. But that ain't gonna happen, so you just wait by your phone for
my call . . . .

Jon

It is a common practice not to expose one's real email address to spam.
You have my phone number.
I will not yell at you.
(215) 646-4894

Robert Morein

"David Ruether" wrote in message

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message

[...]

Thank you, Dave. And the intended audience is first-timers exclusively.
I cannot understand why people get so worked up about something they don't
have to read.

Margaret von B.

Default Why does my cock grow when I see young men? ... Arnii?

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

It doesn't happen with girls, just with big young men.
especially 21 year olds

Ooops, I guess not...sorry. :-)

paul packer

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 15:35:15 GMT, "Margaret von B."
wrote:

Thank you, Phil! I have just one question. Where does our resident primitive
Ayyyyyyyynnnnn The Marxist fall in this framework?

Cheers,

Margaret

Hmmm...that's a bit below the belt!
Margaret von B.

wrote:

Thank you, Phil! I have just one question. Where does our resident
primitive
Ayyyyyyyynnnnn The Marxist fall in this framework?

Cheers,

Margaret

Hmmm...that's a bit below the belt!

Speaking of...I wonder what exactly IS below the belt. All I know is that
the thing is about as genuine as Krooger's christianity. And just as
annoying. Female acts like that ruin it for the rest of us.

Cheers,

Margaret

Phil Allison

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 02:31:47 GMT, "Margaret von B."
wrote:

[...]

formation of gases of putrefaction. See google for "death erection".