OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

On 30/10/03 5:11, in article , "Alex
Rodriguez" wrote:

At the same
time I don't expect to sell the car for the same price the dealer would
sell the car. It's unrealistic and you would need to find an uniformed person
to do that.

Exactly the problem with scammers like Drescher and Lindblad, who think that
selling from their garage, shirking their duties to pay taxes, business
licensing, and other expenses REAL businesses incur, nevertheless entitles
them to the "retail" price.

How absurd!

It's only a handful of scammers here who continue to resist the free and
legal publication of bluebook data (it's called "fair use", kennie) on the
junk they're trying to dump on unsuspecting victims. The vast majority of
compliments received are testament to the vital public service being
performed by the dissemination of this important information.

Likewise, a comparison of items offered for sale from a year ago with a
listing from last week clearly shows virtually NOTHING moving.

Keep up the good work, Alex!

Ken Drescher

Brian did it ever occur to you that the only person calling me a scammer is
YOU? Thought you might want to know.

Also, why can't you post using your real ID? Seems like you are the REAL
scammer.

Exactly the problem with scammers like Drescher and Lindblad, who think that
selling from their garage, shirking their duties to pay taxes, business
licensing, and other expenses REAL businesses incur, nevertheless entitles
them to the "retail" price.

How absurd!

It's only a handful of scammers here who continue to resist the free and
legal publication of bluebook data (it's called "fair use", kennie) on the
junk they're trying to dump on unsuspecting victims. The vast majority of
compliments received are testament to the vital public service being
performed by the dissemination of this important information.

Likewise, a comparison of items offered for sale from a year ago with a
listing from last week clearly shows virtually NOTHING moving.

Keep up the good work, Alex!

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPBrands: Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Advent, Apt, JBL, Technics,
Magnepan, Harman Kardon, AR and many others.P100% Customer Satisfaction
Guaranteed since 1995.

Mr. Tawny the talking tiger

And it's only a tard like you, Mr. McCarty who ignores the market.
Retailers use to be able to get what they got, because they could. Orion
and other similar publications were and still are trying to ignore the
entities like Fleabay, audiogon, and what the heck, RAM. I've told you
this before, I worked in retail consumer electronics and MI for the better
part of 11 years. I've contributed to the Orion (actually my store did but
I often prepared the report) and I wondered who it was getting these great
deals. All I could figure was a lot of junkies with really nice gear needed
a fix, BAAAD. But then I noticed year after year I saw companies like
Gruhn, Soundlab, Guitar Center or Sound Well trying to buy at those
artificially low prices (they helped create, being among the biggest
contributors) and consistently trying to sell above the high retail "because
they can". Yeah real service to the customer. I have watched, LITERALLY at
the Sound Well a Mac 240 come in they paid the then (1993) princely sum of
$125.00, because "nobody wants that old tube stuff anymore". They never
tested it, just plugged it in, it lit up and they put it out with a $499.00
price tag. It sold with haggling for $475.00 out the door 2 days later.
That is still how many used retailers operate. No refunds or exchanges
either. Ken at least offers a refund if the equipment isn't as described.

Unlike the brick and mortar stores of the past, if someone does a poor job
at fleabay, the feedback reflects it quickly. I sell a fair amount at
fleabay (seller id ticklesyourfancy), and I have over 300 unique feedback
(almost 500 total) and NO negative. Although I have only sold a few select
audio pieces there, I have always gotten higher prices because my reputation
warrants it. Caveat Emptor? Hardly, nowadays people bend over backwards to
accommodate buyers. Because if they don't someone else certainly will.
This is the market now for used gear. Stores have started to move out of
used equipment because the gear doesn't get the super high dollars it use
to, you aren't seeing a double or triple keystone (100% to 200% profit).
Nowadays a store is lucky to get an "A" mark (50%), and online acceptable
profit margins average 25% to 35%. And damn it, people expect service for
the buck.

As far as fair use, again you is an ass Mr. M. Fair Use implies you quote
the whole statement, not your interpretation, and give a reference.

Rich Andrews

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION wrote in
ws.com:

On 30/10/03 5:11, in article ,

"Alex
Rodriguez" wrote:

[...]

Brian aka Mr Jagoff.net,

Too bad all of your postings are a lie and your latest is no exception.

Rich Andrews

"Mr. Tawny the talking tiger" wrote in
link.net:

[...]

Your statement is entiterly true, but you are wastng your time. BMC is a
troll, plain and simple and he is mearly a pest.

Mr. Tawny the talking tiger

I know Bwine is a troll, but sometimes it's just good to remind people in
detail of this fact. And as I have said in the past he's funny. I mean how
many times can you suck ass and still think excrement smells like roses? I
really like ti try and keep count.....

John Richards

"Mr. Tawny the talking tiger" wrote in
message link.net...
I know Bwine is a troll, but sometimes it's just good to remind people in
detail of this fact.

Anyone who can't figure out what's going on with Brian and the gang is
probably too dumb to use a computer anyway. Block the whole crew and RAM
will become a much more pleasant place to spend time.

John

John Richards

"Mr. Tawny the talking tiger" wrote in
message link.net...
I know Bwine is a troll, but sometimes it's just good to remind people in
detail of this fact.

Anyone who can't figure out what's going on with Brian and the gang is
probably too dumb to use a computer anyway. Block the whole crew and RAM
will become a much more pleasant place to spend time.

John

Magnepan 20.1 w/ Mye stands ACUUJIM Marketplace 3 September 30th 03 02:32 AM
FS: Magnepan SMGA Da S Marketplace 0 September 28th 03 11:17 PM
Magnepan MG-20s for sale Dave Marketplace 3 September 16th 03 02:30 AM
yamaha dsp A1 magnepan setup advice needed brandt Marketplace 0 July 16th 03 04:32 PM