Twist Turner

Default Telefunken V372 schematic's?

Anybody got schematics for these?

I've searched the web with no luck. I did get hook up info and
schematics for the 672 which is supposed to be the same but both modules
are not working, and not working in the exact same way. I really need a
schematic and not just the pin outs, even some of the 672 info Will Miho
posted was a tiny bit incorrect for the V672's, it's pins 17 & 21 that
get jumpered not 19 & 21, probably just a typo, but it does make a
difference.

http://www.vintagemicsales.com