Doobie-Doo

Default Subwoofer direction

Hi all,

I just had a decent, but not great, system installed yesterday by a buddy,
and he put my sub box in my trunk facing the back. Is this correct? I
would think that the sub should be facing the occupants for the most drive.

Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig

"Doobie-Doo" wrote in message
. ca...
Hi all,

I just had a decent, but not great, system installed yesterday by a buddy,
and he put my sub box in my trunk facing the back. Is this correct? I
would think that the sub should be facing the occupants for the most

drive.

He may have it set up the best way for your car. Look at this:

http://www.teamrocs.com/technical/pages/aiming.htm

jp

Mike Sims

says...

He may have it set up the best way for your car. Look at this:

http://www.teamrocs.com/technical/pages/aiming.htm

Very nice article indeed. Wish I had those toys to make my adjustments.
Sure would speed up the process.