loopus in fabula

Default usb mouse can cause problems to audio?

i read in the RME site about problems that can arise using USB devices...
as i am going to to buy a laptop (ecs g733) which has no ps2 port for the
mouse i only have the option of using the USB port ...
the laptop has 2 usb2 ports and i am using also a usb sound card...

has anybody any experience with usb mouse?

thanks

--
************************************
check the NEW loopus site:

http://www.loopusinfabula.com

************************************

matteo stroppa
via p.castaldi 29
20124 milano,italy
tel +39 0229409397

Raymond

matteo wrote
has anybody any experience with usb mouse?

I've been using a trackball (large) mouse that has the older round multi pin
plug on it, I have to use an USB adapter as my G4 has only USB ports.
I don't know how a mouse can cause audio trouble, but I'm not the smartest
computer geek in the group.
R. Foote

"loopus in fabula" wrote in message . ..
i read in the RME site about problems that can arise using USB devices...
as i am going to to buy a laptop (ecs g733) which has no ps2 port for the
mouse i only have the option of using the USB port ...
the laptop has 2 usb2 ports and i am using also a usb sound card...

has anybody any experience with usb mouse?

thanks

We have three G4's with MOTU PCI324's and a variety (1224's, 308's,
2408mkii, 24i) of I/O connected and never have any problems at all.

The problem must be with RME, because we have used other stuff too
with no problems, like MAudio, Tascam US224 etc.