Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT - Icon singer and multi-instrumentalist passes away ;-(

Bye Joe. Yo have given me many sore throats !

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 24/12/2014 7:09 a.m., Jeff Henig wrote:
geoff wrote:
Bye Joe. Yo have given me many sore throats !

geoff

No joke.

Yes, no joke - for real.

Especially when driving with his music playing.

A beautifully recorded ablum worth listening to (including for the
'production') is his 1996 Organic. Not 'unplugged', but 'low key'
arrangements.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

geoff wrote:
Bye Joe. Yo have given me many sore throats !

geoff

No joke.

Yes, no joke - for real.

Especially when driving with his music playing.

A beautifully recorded ablum worth listening to (including for the
'production') is his 1996 Organic. Not 'unplugged', but 'low key' arrangements.

geoff

I've not listened to that one. That situation may need to be remedied.

He has certainly now travelled "Into The Mystic" .....

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Jeff Henig wrote:

geoff wrote:
Bye Joe. Yo have given me many sore throats !

geoff

No joke.

May he rest in peace.

I took guitar lessons from him. Gonna miss him!

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

On 25/12/2014 5:48 PM, hank alrich wrote:
I took guitar lessons from him.

Air Guitar? I thought Joe lamented the fact he didn't play.

Trevor.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 25/12/2014 9:21 p.m., Trevor wrote:
On 25/12/2014 5:48 PM, hank alrich wrote:
I took guitar lessons from him.

Air Guitar? I thought Joe lamented the fact he didn't play.

Trevor.

Air-guitar, air-sax, air-keyboards, air-drums - the works ! True
air-mutli-instrumentalist ;-)

geoff