Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Buying "beats"

On 08/01/2015 15:45, Peter Larsen wrote:
skrev i en meddelelse

The fact is, I can, via Google Groups(as much as some
traditional Usenet users despise it!) read what they wrote
and respond to it. And that's the important thing.

An understandable viewpoint, but do you want your posts read?

I don't think he realises that a lot of usenet posters ignore google
groups posts automatically.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

hank alrich wrote: "- show quoted text -
I'm surprised it doesn't post in Sanskrit.

It? IT?!

I'm a HUMAN BEING, you leftover piece of
the Grandcamp!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

wrote in message
hank alrich wrote: "- show quoted text -
I'm surprised it doesn't post in Sanskrit.

It? IT?!

I'm a HUMAN BEING, you leftover piece of
the Grandcamp!

It's a dumb****. Does the translation of "dumb****" have an
unambiguous grammatical gender in Sanskrit? I'm not sure of the
answer, but I'm sure that it( the dumb****) doesn't even understand
the question. Maybe li'l "Short Bus" Krissie needs a hug from mommy
and a nap. And of course, a fresh diaper.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

HANK ALRICH wrote: "- show quoted text -
It's a dumb****. Does the translation of "dumb****" have an
unambiguous grammatical gender in Sanskrit? I'm not sure of the "

Your cover's blown Hank. You and your alter ego sound
just alike in type. It's all over the internet now.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

wrote in message
HANK ALRICH wrote: "- show quoted text -
It's a dumb****. Does the translation of "dumb****" have an
unambiguous grammatical gender in Sanskrit? I'm not sure of the "

Your cover's blown Hank.

Can't you make up your mind, li'l guy? Wasn't it just yesterday that
you were sure I'm someone else? Either way, you're wrong (the story of
your sad excuse for a life). You keep pretending you know who I am, in
your ongoing crusade to be full of ****, and never understand any
thing. One thing you've proven conclusively: you don't want to
understand anything, you just want to fling your monkey**** around at
everyone.

You and your alter ego sound just alike in type.

Well, everyone knows that you have severe reading comprehension
problems, which seem to mean that you can't even read the crap you
write.

It's all over the internet now.

It is? What is? Where? Maybe you should lay off the booze; but I guess
it helps you create the impression that you're an incoherent dumb****.
A short-bus dumb**** who knows almost nothing, and refuses to learn
any thing, Don't you ever get tired of being scraped off the bottom of
people's shoes like the dog**** you are?