Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default To all those still stuck in the '14s

Happy New Year. May it expand your minds (but by no more than what is
rational).

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 12/31/2014 2:17 PM, geoff wrote:
Happy New Year. May it expand your minds (but by no more than what is
rational).

'14s? I'm still stuck in the '80s, when bits were for computers and a
recording session started out with the smell of a fresh reel of tape.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

среда, 31. децембар 2014. 14.48.31 UTC+1, Mike Rivers је написао/ла:
On 12/31/2014 2:17 PM, geoff wrote:
Happy New Year. May it expand your minds (but by no more than what is
rational).

'14s? I'm still stuck in the '80s, when bits were for computers and a
recording session started out with the smell of a fresh reel of tape.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

Still in '14s, wish you all, all the best!

How do I get a CD out that is stuck in my car cd player? JBIZZO77 Car Audio 5 November 19th 07 04:58 PM
How do I get a CD out that is stuck in my car cd player? bobby w Car Audio 0 November 18th 07 10:34 PM
Stuck XLR connector David Grant Pro Audio 22 July 17th 07 08:36 PM
cd stuck Stumpy Car Audio 1 April 9th 07 02:15 AM
Stuck Cd tray Robearet General 3 September 30th 03 11:26 PM