Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] harrisdevaughn@yahoo.com is offline

Default new music RAP or R&B only

I am looking for the newest music or hard to find music.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lucky[_3_] Lucky[_3_] is offline

wrote:

I am looking for the newest music or hard to find music.

I'll be done shortly.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
nebulax nebulax is offline

On Sep 13, 11:18*pm, wrote:
I am looking for the newest music or hard to find music.

Talk to Bruce Johnson; he writes the songs that make the whole world
sing... or so I've heard.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lucky[_3_] Lucky[_3_] is offline

nebulax wrote:
On Sep 13, 11:18 pm, wrote:
I am looking for the newest music or hard to find music.

Talk to Bruce Johnson; he writes the songs that make the whole world
sing... or so I've heard.

So does Bruce Johnston.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
nebulax nebulax is offline

On Sep 14, 2:28*pm, Lucky wrote:
nebulax wrote:
On Sep 13, 11:18 pm, wrote:
I am looking for the newest music or hard to find music.

Talk to Bruce Johnson; he writes the songs that make the whole world
sing... or so I've heard.

So does Bruce Johnston.

Spelling error... sorry.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

nebulax wrote:
On Sep 14, 2:28=A0pm, Lucky wrote:
nebulax wrote:
On Sep 13, 11:18 pm, wrote:
I am looking for the newest music or hard to find music.

Talk to Bruce Johnson; he writes the songs that make the whole world
sing... or so I've heard.

So does Bruce Johnston.

Spelling error... sorry.

The honest truth is that if you're looking for the newest rap music
these days, you'll probably find it somewhere on Myspace. The problem
with this is that you will have to sort through a huge amount of really
horrible stuff to find anything good, if my experiences with other music
on Myspace are any indication.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nyakz Nyakz is offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZH5ZvA9mv4 - Nyakz right now