Matrixmusic

Default Recording and Production Techniques PDF

I have written a PDF for some of my friends on Recording and Production
techniques based on my experiences with Van Morrison, Glenn Gould, Hall
& Oates, Andrea Bocelli, Alannah Myles, YO YO MA........ If any of you
would like a copy please let me know. Due to its size it is too large
of a file to post.
All the best
Kevin Doyle

Jonny Durango

I'd love a copy....to send me email just remove bush from office =)

--

Jonny Durango

"Patrick was a saint. I ain't."

http://www.jdurango.com

"Matrixmusic" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have written a PDF for some of my friends on Recording and Production
techniques based on my experiences with Van Morrison, Glenn Gould, Hall
& Oates, Andrea Bocelli, Alannah Myles, YO YO MA........ If any of you
would like a copy please let me know. Due to its size it is too large
of a file to post.
All the best
Kevin Doyle

Tim

Is there any place on the web that you could upload this file? If not,
send me a copy.

Peter

how big???? I would consider posting it to a space on my website for
people to download.... bohemian_deleteme_at_snowcrest.net

On 9 Mar 2005 10:52:51 -0800, "Tim" wrote:

Is there any place on the web that you could upload this file? If not,
send me a copy.

EricK

Jonny Durango wrote:

...to send me email just remove bush from office =)

Very clever, I like that!

--
Eric

www.Raw-Tracks.com
www.Mad-Host.com

Kevin,

Thank you for such a great and handy manual. This is something I was
longing for to have for a long time - to have a comprehensive guide for
each instrument.

Thanks again,

Henry
LA

Matrixmusic wrote:
I have written a PDF for some of my friends on Recording and

Production
techniques based on my experiences with Van Morrison, Glenn Gould,

Hall
& Oates, Andrea Bocelli, Alannah Myles, YO YO MA........ If any of

you
would like a copy please let me know. Due to its size it is too large
of a file to post.
All the best
Kevin Doyle

Jae Won Park Jae Won Park is offline
Junior Member

Dear Mr. Kevin Doyle,

I am interested in reading your PDF.

I found this thread while googling Glenn Gould and Yo-yo Ma, whose performances of Bach I like to listen to. (This thread is on the 29th page on Google.) I just enjoyed reading your interview on James' brand new blog.

I am not technology-savvy in any sense, but I am curious about what Gould cared about in recordings.

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Jae Won Park
Tokyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrixmusic View Post