Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default AES Show Report

As always....

https://positive-feedback.com/show-reports/aes-ny-2019/

And as a special bonus, the Capitol Audiofest....

https://positive-feedback.com/show-r...9-photo-essay/
Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message ...

As always....

https://positive-feedback.com/show-reports/aes-ny-2019/

And as a special bonus, the Capitol Audiofest....

https://positive-feedback.com/show-r...9-photo-essay/

Thank you for posting these. Always look forward to this time of year!

Poly

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Thanks for the report. I missed the memo about Alteros going bust. Too
bad, but I guess the people who buy wireless mic systems are more
concerned about range than robustness. Too bad they couldn't provide both.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

From the report:

"Grandmaster Flash, and I was prepared to dismiss his presentation
but to be honest I have to say that it was probably the best keynote
speech I have ever seen at an AES show. "

See what happens when we open up our minds?

But I fully understand your initial sentiment, and it's not
your fault - but certainly not the fault of people like Flash.

As a fan of the Golden Era of Rap, I enjoyed it immensely.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

In article , Mike Rivers wrote:
Thanks for the report. I missed the memo about Alteros going bust. Too
bad, but I guess the people who buy wireless mic systems are more
concerned about range than robustness. Too bad they couldn't provide both.

The whole point of the Alteros system is very limited range and very poor
penetration. This is a huge benefit for applications like broadway theatres
where interference from adjacent theatres is a huge problem.

The thing is, after you have sold a system to every theatre on broadway,
you still haven't sold that many systems.

AES Show Report Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 6 January 7th 15 06:33 PM
My AES Show Report Mike Rivers Pro Audio 7 December 15th 11 02:05 PM
AES Show Report Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 5 November 21st 11 05:30 PM
.Milan Show Report + RMAF Show. [email protected] High End Audio 0 September 25th 05 10:03 PM
AES show report Len Moskowitz Pro Audio 13 November 14th 03 02:42 PM