Mike Rivers

Default Ray Charles Tribute on The Toob?

Since whenever there's a musical special broadcast, someone seems to
comment on the great or lousy audio here, I'm wondering why I've not
seen anything about the Ray Charles tribute Friday night on CBS. I was
out so I didn't see it, and I'm not particularly interested in tribute
shows anyway, but I was just curious.

Maybe it was pre-empted by a ball game or presidential debate?

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )

Roger W. Norman

Don't know about the Tribute, but I did watch Howard's PBS channel of
Charles' last recording, or at least the last part of it. Interesting to
see how, within the last year, Ray just faded away, although his voice still
seemed quite strong in emotional delivery.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

Since whenever there's a musical special broadcast, someone seems to
comment on the great or lousy audio here, I'm wondering why I've not
seen anything about the Ray Charles tribute Friday night on CBS. I was
out so I didn't see it, and I'm not particularly interested in tribute
shows anyway, but I was just curious.

Maybe it was pre-empted by a ball game or presidential debate?

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )

Ray Charles tribute on CBS Oct. 22 Margie Pro Audio 1 October 16th 04 05:33 AM
smarmy MSNBC "tribute" JWelsh3374 Pro Audio 8 June 13th 04 06:12 PM
RIP Ray Charles! Neil Gould Pro Audio 11 June 11th 04 01:06 PM
Ray Charles Recordings Mike Audio Opinions 0 June 11th 04 06:01 AM
Stevie Nicks Tribute Mystic Owl General 0 December 29th 03 08:46 PM