RobH

Default Denon Receiver Tone Defeat Question

I recently purchased a Denon DRA-685 stereo reciever. Here is my
question: The receiver has a "tone defeat" option. The receiver also
has "last function memory" capability. Every time you power up the
receiver, tone defeat comes up as "off,"...even if being set to "on"
prior to shut down. The last function memory retains ALL other
settings...just not tone defeat. I can find nothing in the manual or
on Denon's sight that speaks to this. Should tone defeat always come
up as "off" at power up? Anyone familiar with this receiver and have
an answer as to if this is normal? Thanks