Class A babes at NAMM Show !!!

Old January 23rd 05, 10:18 AM
David N

Default Class A babes at NAMM Show !!!

Sorry - couldn't resist this one! When I first got on the internet back
when, I discovered R.A.P, & shortly afterwards made a post with this
gloriously un-PC header after visiting the Jan 1998 NAMM show!
Obviously I was flamed to ****! And so, to celebrate it's SEVENTH year
of being in Google's archive to my great embarrasment (I was
, & had no idea that anything would be archived!), I
couldn't resist re-posting, especially after visiting MAMM
yesterday!!!!

I miss RAP!

Dave N.
PS: - "What's wrong with being sexy???" (to quote Mr Tufnell!)

Old January 23rd 05, 10:41 AM
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"David N" > wrote in message oups.com...
> Sorry - couldn't resist this one! When I first got on the internet back
> when, I discovered R.A.P, & shortly afterwards made a post with this
> gloriously un-PC header after visiting the Jan 1998 NAMM show!
> Obviously I was flamed to ****! And so, to celebrate it's SEVENTH year
> of being in Google's archive to my great embarrasment (I was
> , & had no idea that anything would be archived!), I
> couldn't resist re-posting, especially after visiting MAMM
> yesterday!!!!
>
> I miss RAP!
>
> Dave N.
> PS: - "What's wrong with being sexy???" (to quote Mr Tufnell!)

So... I wasn't the only one to strart my not so illustrious tenure here
with a good flaming from the flame-o-matic 2000. Sometimes my
mouth still craves a good bite of foot. I can only wish that a couple
of those who torched me through the initiation were still around.
Most of them are... which makes this place pretty damned neat.

PS: Tell Nigel that I've never been to a NAMM show. ;-)

--
David Morgan (MAMS)
http://www.m-a-m-s DOT com

Old January 23rd 05, 06:21 PM

The show sluts are back!

The show sluts are back!

Looks like the non sexist PC era at Namm is over, bring on the dancing
girls!

Now if they could only bring back the "Days of Lines and Noses".
Jim Williams
Audio Upgrades

Old January 23rd 05, 06:26 PM
Benjamin Maas

Yeah-

Seeing the "former adult movie stars" at a number of guitar booths offering
autographs was, well.... interesting... Short skirts (twice as wide as
long?) and long legs were bountiful...

--Ben

--
Benjamin Maas
Fifth Circle Audio

Please remove "Nospam" from address for replies

oups.com...

Old January 23rd 05, 07:23 PM
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Benjamin Maas" > wrote in message ...

> Seeing the "former adult movie stars" at a number of guitar booths offering
> autographs was, well.... interesting...

That's retail for ya'.... I guess the girls put the whole in wholesale, eh?

Old January 24th 05, 08:00 AM

I didn't notice Geminii this year either. They seemed to be the last
hold outs with the hot booth babes. Remember the Ross booth (about
twenty years ago)?

Old January 24th 05, 08:44 AM
Paul Stamler

"Benjamin Maas" > wrote in message
> Yeah-
>
> Seeing the "former adult movie stars" at a number of guitar booths

offering
> autographs was, well.... interesting...

Most of the movie stars I've met were former adults, too.

Peace,
Paul