Andrea Zavareei

Default .1uf 200-250v electrolytic capacitors

Anyone know of where I can get some new ones? Not NOS. Thanks!
Mark Harriss

Andrea Zavareei wrote:

Anyone know of where I can get some new ones? Not NOS. Thanks!

For something that small in value a non electrolytic with the
same voltage would be fine. How do you know they are actually electros?
they sound a bit too small in value.
Rod Keys

A .1uf electrolytic would be very unusual. Is there a reason you want
electrolytics? The usual reason for choosing an elecrolytic is their small
size and cost for high uf values. In other respects they are inferior in
performance, not to mention that they are polarized while other caps are
not. In smaller values, like .1uf, most of their size / cost advantage is
lost. Why not something else?

RK

"Andrea Zavareei" wrote in message
m...
Anyone know of where I can get some new ones? Not NOS. Thanks!

Ronald

Hi Andrea ,

Do you wanna replace old "paper-in-oil" caps maybe ??
They might look a bit like lytics ........

Ronald .

"Andrea Zavareei" schreef in bericht
m...
Anyone know of where I can get some new ones? Not NOS. Thanks!

Linkwitz' Orion design William Eckle High End Audio 60 March 6th 05 04:44 PM
bypassing electrolytic caps John Washburn Pro Audio 5 July 22nd 04 07:17 PM
Capacitors Nathan Car Audio 34 December 26th 03 11:22 AM
Nichicon Electrolytic capacitors for sale. 220Uf 450Volts Gregg Vacuum Tubes 0 September 4th 03 02:50 PM
Variable capacitors, etc. (was AM Tuner...) Jon Noring Vacuum Tubes 25 July 24th 03 02:55 AM